Minigame 15

Princess Peach - @pinkandpeachy (me)

Princess Rosalina - @zoeysha

Luigi - @Super-Mario99

Iggy Koopa - @Nintyler

Princess Daisy - @EmilyCreations

Yoshi - @ROBSTARFAN4LIFE

Bowser - @BowowBowser

Birdo - @RiaDragon123

Pauline - @skunkworth

xxx

Everyone was having a picnic together on Peach's private section of the beach. There was a comfortable silence, which was pretty rare in this Mario Party. All of the people present were simply eating and watching the ocean.

Suddenly, Peach started giggling.

"What is so funny?" Rosalina glanced at the princess in pink.

"You all will hate me starting this week," was all Peach could say between giggles.

"If that is true, will we be allowed to leave the Mario Party early?" Pauline questioned.

"No," Peach shook her head. "You must endure the torture until the end of the Mario Party."

"Is it really that bad?" Bowser said. "You sound like you're exaggerating."

"You wish I was," Peach replied. "In the meantime, let's do Minigame 15."

"Here? Now?" Birdo asked.

"That depends," Peach answered. "Is everyone done eating?"

Everyone nodded, said "yes", or did something else to confirm that they were finished eating.

"Great!" Peach beamed, picking up a beach ball from the sand and taking several steps backwards. "Written on this beach ball is a description of the minigame. So catch the ball before anyone else and you'll be in luck." Peach proceeded to volleyball spike the beach ball into the ocean.

Everyone began running into the ocean after the beach ball, shoving each other out of the way. Before Yoshi took off, he ate a Dash Pepper and became red. Due to how spicy the Dash Pepper was, Yoshi became multiple times faster than before and he beat everyone to the beach ball.

Yoshi continued running across the water, but this time away from everyone else.

xxx

Filling In Blanks

Description: Now, your knowledge of well-known phrases and sayings shall be tested.

How To Play: In the comments section of this chapter, I will comment an incomplete phrase. You have to reply to the comment with the missing word. The first person to get the correct word will receive a point. Once someone gives me the missing word, I'll make another comment. This will continue for three days. After the three days, whoever has the most points will win this minigame!

Deadline: None!

Here is an example:

I comment - "A diamond in the _________."

Someone comments - "Rough"

Please, as much as you may be tempted to, don't reply to the comments if you're not one of the eight contestants. Anyways, good luck to those who are playing! Please participate if you can!

- @pinkandpeachy