Minigame 7

Princess Peach - @pinkandpeachy (me)

Princess Rosalina - @zoeysha

Luigi - @Super-Mario99

Iggy Koopa - @Nintyler

Princess Daisy - @EmilyCreations

Yoshi - @ROBSTARFAN4LIFE

Bowser - @BowowBowser

Birdo - @fireflare123

Pauline - @skunkworth

xxx

"Good morning to all!" Peach smiled. "Today, you will have the chance to find out what the 7th minigame is."

"You better make it easy for us to know what it is!" Bowser said.

"Well, are you good at solving riddles?" Peach questioned.

"You're lucky I'm not gonna kidnap you..." Bowser grumbled.

"Ooh, a riddle!" Iggy giggled. "Will you speak in rhyme?"

"No, I won't," Peach replied. "And all of you should listen to me say it because I will only say it once."

Pauline got ready with a pen and paper.

"Is everyone ready?" Peach asked.

The people in the group either nodded or mumbled "yes".

"I will not be welcome to answering questions, so listen carefully. Anyways, I shall start now.," Peach took a deep breath before continuing. "It's colorful and it's different every time. It's how the world knows these games exist and it sometimes has a number. It evolves as time passes, but this particular competition doesn't have one. What is it?"

Fortunately, Pauline caught on to every word Peach said and wrote everything down. Majority of the group was clueless about what the answer to the riddle was. But, Pauline read the riddle over and over again.

She gasped when she had a good idea of what the riddle could be about.

"Yoshi!" Pauline called her teammate.

"Yeah?" Yoshi responded, approaching Pauline.

"I think I know the answer to the riddle," Pauline whispered to Yoshi.

xxx

Logo Artists

Description: No Mario Party can be complete without a logo!

How To Play: Create a logo for Mario Party 9.5 and share it with me. I am judging the logos based on how original they are. The logo can either be hand-drawn or digitally drawn. You can submit your logo by either sending me a link to it or uploading it to the multimedia of a chapter. But whatever you do, make sure that you tell me when you have submitted the logo. Whoever has the most creative logo will win this minigame!

Deadline: FOUR DAYS AFTER THIS CHAPTER IS PUBLISHED.

The winning logo will be posted in the multimedia of the next chapter. Good luck to everyone!

- pinkandpeachy