Minigame 5

Princess Peach - @pinkandpeachy (me)

Princess Rosalina - @zoeysha

Luigi - @Super-Mario99

Iggy Koopa - @Nintyler

Princess Daisy - @EmilyCreations

Yoshi - @ROBSTARFAN4LIFE

Bowser - @BowowBowser

Birdo - @fireflare123

Pauline - @skunkworth

xxx

 "Peach!" Daisy called out.

"What?" Peach turned to face her cousin.

"Tell us what the next minigames is!" Daisy exclaimed. She really wanted the fifth minigame to take place because it was a great opportunity for her and Bowser to grab first place.

"You do realize I never actually announce the minigames verbally, right?" Peach questioned.

"True..." Daisy replied.

"Well, don't worry. You'll learn what the next minigame is v... And it won't be very discreet," Peach stated.

"Alright then," Daisy said. "Thanks, cousin!"

"You're welcome," Peach responded. Both princesses stood up and went their own ways.

Barely an hour after chatting with Peach, Daisy found an open notebook that was taped to the wall. "5th Minigame" was written at the top of the page... But, there wasn't any other writing.

"What?!" Daisy raised an eyebrow. "Is this a joke?"

Suddenly, the orange-haired princess noticed some very small words that were written on the next page.

"Use the blacklight," Daisy read aloud.

Fortunately, the blacklight was on a nearby coffee table. Daisy picked it up and began to shine it on the notebook pages.

xxx

Who Said It?

Description: Use the benefit of three chances to guess who said what quote!

How To Play: There are six quotes, all of which have been said by one Mario character each. You have to guess who said them and you have three guesses. You must send me your guesses through PM. You get 3 points if you guess correctly on the first try, 2 points on the second, and 1 point on the third. If you don't guess correctly after three chances, you get 0 points for that particular round. The person who has the most points after all of the rounds will win this minigame!

Deadline: THREE DAYS AFTER THIS CHAPTER IS PUBLISHED.

These are the quotes:

1. "You think YOU'RE in the dark, friend? Just imagine poor Mario without any lightbulbs!"

2. "I want to do my part to protect this island and all the ballparks Princess Peach built!"

3. "I pounded down a healthy cup of sugar with just a dash of coffee for breakfast."

4. "Hurry up! I want out of this dingy cell!"

5. “Actually… Yeah, you know, this frilly pink thing is pretty darn cute, I must say.”

6. “HURRY! HURRY! FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT’S GOOD AND PURE, HUUUUUURRY!”

I know, I know, I said I wouldn't update this weekend. Fortunately, I found time to. So basically, the unlikely occured.

Just ask me if you have any questions. And remember that this minigame is capable of shaking up the overall rankings. Good luck!

- pinkandpeachy