Minigame 16: Results

Princess Peach - @pinkandpeachy (me)

Princess Rosalina - @zoeysha

Luigi - @Super-Mario99

Iggy Koopa - @Nintyler

Princess Daisy - @EmilyCreations

Bowser - @BowowBowser

Yoshi - @ROBSTARFAN4LIFE

Birdo - @RiaDragon123

Pauline - @skunkworth

xxx

Only half of the contestants sent me their answers for the minigame. Oh well, it looks like some points will be lost...

But I'm keeping my promise of showing you all my own answers to the questions.

1. Q: What kind of student would you be? A: I would probably be a student who only associates with a few people, but gets along with everyone.

2. Q: Who would be in your group of friends? I'm only naming the people I talk to most so please don't be offended if you aren't mentioned in this answer. But, I think @awzumnez , @BowowBowser , and @Super-Mario99 would be my closest friends. Funny how they're all guys...

3. Q: Would you get along with everyone? A: Probably. If I don't like someone, I won't be mean to him/her, gossip, or anything of the like. I'll just keep my mouth shut.

4. Q: On a scale of 1 to 10, how well-known would you be? A: I'm guessing a 6. But you all are the ones who have the true answer, whatever it may be.

5. Q: What kind of grades would you get? A: I always strive for grades that are 90% or higher, so you can guess my answer from that fact.

6. Q: What would be some of your classes/school subjects? A: Considering this is a WATTPAD school, I think a few of the classes would be book cover creating (an art class), a writer's block class (how to get inspiration for work), and maybe a grammar class ( because everyone knows that good grammar is required in a well-written book). Hey does anyone wanna make a book about this Wattpad school yet? Lol I'm just kidding.

7. Q: Would you be bullied? A: Maybe... I mean, no one really goes and hates on me directly but it is possible that some Wattpad users might secretly dislike me or talk about me behind my back. Fake people are everywhere.

8. Q: Would this imaginary school be better or worse than your current school? A: Obviously a real school would be better for education and what not. But I think I'd be happier in this Wattpad school. There are nicer people here and also, more Nintendo fans that can relate to me!

What do you think about my answers? Tell me in the comments!

Here are the results of the 16th minigame:

1st (10 points): Iggy Koopa ( @Nintyler )

2nd (8 points): Princess Daisy ( @EmilyCreations )

3rd (6 points): Luigi ( @Super-Mario99 )

4th (5 points): Birdo ( @RiaDragon123 )

People who didn't participate ( -3 points): Princess Rosalina (@zoeysha ), Bowser ( @BowowBowser ), Yoshi (@ROBSTARFAN4LIFE ), Pauline ( @skunkworth )

Hmm did I forgot to say anything? Oh I didn't post the overall and team rankings! I should go and insert them now... Wait! I'm not supposed to show you the overall and team rankings anymore until the very end of the Mario Party. Hahaha! ... Sorry. That was uncalled for.

Btw I made a Princess Peach drawing that is in the multimedia! It's not that good but I decided to show it to you nevertheless. But if you're following me on Instagram (pinkandpeachyyyy), you probably saw this drawing already.

Anyways, my semester exams are next week so I'm taking a break from writing all of my books for the time being. I gotta study! I need my tests to be an A- or higher, as mentioned in my answer to Question 5. Sorry, but it's not my fault that semester exams exist. Well, the next minigame will most likely be posted at anytime from May 15 to May 17. Until the next chapter!

- @pinkandpeachy