Chapter 12: daily prophet

A/N; soo sorry for the late update I feel bad sorry! I've been super busy!

Hermiones pov:

He said that, he, he just confessed to liking me. What!

"Draco-

"No, no I understand, your not ready for a relationship or anything but I just had tell you, it's been eating me alive, you had to know"

"Draco I-

"Yes! Hermione I understand, I'm so sorry for putting you in an uncomfortable position but I just couldn't-

"Draco! Listen to me! I like you to! I AM ready!" I blurt out before being able to hold back my words. Looking at him, lifting my head to meet his gaze, he's stunned, mouth agape, eyes more beautiful than ever.

Opening my mouth to speak I don't. Draco places himself next to me, before I know what's happening his mouth in on mine. He's kissing me! What!

I kiss back not knowing what just happened. Our mouths moving in sync. Finally pulling away our foreheads resting against each other's.

"I want to be with you hermione" he states with determination in his voice, posture, eyes.

"I want to be with you draco" Surprisingly myself that I was even able to form a sentence.

We spent at least two to three hours talking, about each other. Hogwarts. Our pasts. Our regrets. Our choices. Our life's, all in three hours.

"Oh no! That was so potters fault!" He says

"What? How is you becoming a ferret Harry's fault?" I question him with knowing eyes.

"Because, because he-

I cut him of from finishing his sentence by kissing him. He responds quickly by pulling me towards him. Starting to kiss my neck I pull away, he pouts, all I do is roll my eyes playfully.

"Goodnight draco, I got work tomorrow" I say.

"Oh alright, see you tomorrow" he begins putting on his jacket.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, tomorrow I'm picking you up after your done with work and we're going fishing" he simply says with a smile.

"What? Fishing? How do you know what fishing is?" I ask curious about how he would know a muggle activity.

"Don't sound so surprised, Theo taught me after graduation" he says stepping out of my flat.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow then" I say pecking his lips.

"Yes, yes you will" he pecks my lips once more before walking away.

I close the door. I sigh dreamily.

Walking over to the kitchen i see the daily prophet, I forgot to read it earlier this morning. Picking it up I drop to one of the seats in the kitchen table.

I feel my eyes begin to prickle with tears. Refusing to let the tears fall I wipe them away before letting them walk completely across my face. Crumpling the daily prophet and throwing it across the room I run to the couch feeling lifeless by what I just saw on that piece of paper.

Daily prophet:

RON WEASLEY MOVING ON?

RON WEASLEY SPOTTED WITH NEW GIRL! PREGNANT? CHILD HELD IN HIS HANDS? WHERE ARE HIS OTHER CHILDREN?

Former lover of hermione granger, Ronald Weasley is finally moving on? Or did he before he was supposed to.
Ronald Weasley spotted with 2 year old boy and pregnant woman. How is the brightest-witch-of-her-age dealing with this?

The rest of it goes on and on about that. Only that.