Chapter4: The library

Dracos POV:

It's been a week since my encounter with granger, I hate that stupid waste of space weasel! How could he-he do something like that and especially to granger.... WHAT ! DRACO MALFOY STOP GETTING MAD ABOUT WEASEL CHEATING ON GRANGER!

I can help but wonder how she is.. that's when either the most amazing or horrible idea came to brain! I need to find her! I need to make sure she was ok, but how I don't even know where she lives and I surely can't ask where she lives or else whoever I ask will most likely tell me where she used to live which is with weasel surely she wouldn't still be living with him. She'd be insane to!

I decided to apparate to the ice cream shop I had seen granger and her two kids the previous week. Once I got to the exact ice cream shop I was just at one week ago I quickly scanned the place for granger or her kids. Nothing! I saw nothing! She wasn't there I scoffed in disappointment. Until I realized the ice cream man had been taking to granger and her kids for quite a while after I had left. I quickly rush over to the man hoping he might know where she lived or at least where she usually goes

"Excuse me, sir?" I quickly say hoping this was going to go the way I wanted it to

"Yes? How can I help you today?" He asked

"Yes, do you kno-" I was quickly cut off by an extremely familiar voice

"malfoy?" I turned around to see herm-granger and her kids standing there. She looked so beautiful the way she had small but very much detailing golden specks around her chocolate eyes.... WHAT.  NO.  DRACO.  STOP. THIS.  IS.  GRANGER! I quickly thought to myself. But I didn't care we weren't in hogwarts anymore there was no reason to act like we hated each other. With that I responded feeling relieved I wouldn't have to go through anymore trouble to find her... although I definitely would...

"Granger! Fancy seeing you here I was just passing by" WHAT NO.  I WANTED TO SAY I WAS LOOKING FOR HER..no I couldn't because I would sound to desperate.

"Oh ok well. See you around I guess" she said so softly as she walked away with her two kids, Hugo and Rose following her quickly. I could see where they were heading. The library. I shook my head and grinned widely thinking 'something never change' with that I knew this time I couldn't let her go so easily, quietly but quickly headed into the library for a quick scan then soon saw her mini her. Rose,  relieved I ran over near Rose, who might I add is extremely like her mother just at Scorpius was like me. I shook my head leaving my thoughts as I finally saw her. Hermione granger, i ran up to her and decided to find out where she lived and visit her a lot....

"granger!" I yelled in hopes she heard me. I saw her quickly shoot her head up like she recognized my voice. I grinned when I saw her cock her eyebrow up just as she did when ever she was interested in what was about to happen at hogwarts.

"Oh hey Malfoy! er wh-what are you doing where..at the library?"
She said with the most shocked look I've ever seen. She was beautiful all right that's 100% sure.

"I uh-I was looking to find you!" I blurted out hoping she wouldn't find that as weird as I did. She quickly ran over to me pulling me into a far aisle away from her kids

"You, you draco malfoy were looking for me?" She said with the most softest most light laugh. She wasn't beautiful. She.  Was. Gorgeous.

"Yes believe it or not I was wondering how you were doing?" She opened her mouth to say something but I quickly spoke knowing what she was going to say "yes! I draco malfoy was wondering how you were doing I-I  was worried about how I left and saw you looked a little unsteady" with that here eyes slowly began to fill with tears you could clearly see she was fighting back to let out.

Before I knew it I draco Malfoy had hermione granger in my arms. I was shocked, when I went from my tense body just let her small fragile body sink into mine as she let out small tiny sobs. I felt a spark go through me as she tightened her grip on me. Curls in my face I was happy, happy that I could comfort her..I never wanted this to end.

She slowly pulled away a her eyes red and puffy looked at me and said "thank you" with the most softest tone ever I had to restrain myself from hugging her tightly once more.

"my pleasure" I said with a wide grin on my face.

ℍ𝕚𝕚 𝕚 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕞 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕡𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕚𝕥! ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥! 𝕀 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖 :)