Chapter14: kids/say yes

A/N: hey guys! So I'm not doing povs anymore!

It had been a six months now, Hermione started being a healer, she and draco got even closer. Hermione had told the weasleys and Harry, they hadn't been to accepting about it, after a while they all sort of adapted to Hermione and Dracos relationship.

Kids, their kids, Draco and Hermione decided it was better to hold off telling their kids until they came back for winter break, which would be today.

Hermione was pretty nervous about telling Hugo and Rose about her new relationship.

Draco was excited but also extremely curious as to what his son, Scorpius, reaction would be.

Draco had pretty much moved in with Hermione at her flat without either of them truly realizing it.

Draco looked over to see Hermione, peacefully sleeping with a few curls in her face, he smiles, just looking at her made him smile.

"Good morning" Hermione said yawning, sitting up to look at him.

"Good morning" Draco replies, kissing her on the lips.

Hermione looks over at the time, her eyes widened to see it's almost time to pick up her kids.

"Oh, I have to get ready! We have to be at the platform!" Hermione threw the blankets over herself, rushing to the bathroom.

Draco laughs, shaking his head, he really is in love with her. Though Draco hasn't brought himself to be able to tell her yet, he knows for sure. 

After they both are dressed and have eaten breakfast they wait a bit in the living room.

"Hermione, I love you" Draco says, Hermione leaning on his chest sits up, wide eyes.

"Really?" Hermione asked, still wide eyed.

"Yes" Draco chuckles at her being shocked.

"I love you too" hermione brings herself to say.

Draco pulls her to him and kisses her passionately.

Hermione pulls back, both to their disliking, to see it's pretty much time to leave.

"Come on" Hermione says, smiling pulling him up.

⓪⓪⓪⓪

"Mum!" Rose exclaims, running off the express, Hugo trailing behind.

Hermione looks around, pausing to smile when she sees her daughter running towards her. With wide arms, she envelopes Hugo and Rose, lifting them of the ground slightly, before putting them down.

"I've missed you guys!" Hermione says, giving a kiss on the cheek to both of them.

"Dad!" Scorpius exclaims, running in the same manner as Rose and Hugo, towards Draco.

"Scorp!" Draco yells, pulling his son into a hug.

"Dad I missed you so much" Scropius whispers into the hug.

"Yea, I've missed you too" Draco whispers back before looking at Hermione, walking over to her, Scorpius follows curiously.

"We have something to tell you guys" Draco says putting an arm around Hermione. "We...well you see-"

"You guys are together! Oh my Merlin!" Rose exclaims.

"What?!" Hugo and Scorpius yell unison, not out of anger, out of confusion.

"Well, yes" Hermione says sheepishly.

"Cool" Hugo says

"Awesome" Says Scorpius