Chapter8: Divorce

A/N: Hii everyone sorry again for the late updates I'm trying to update as much as I can;)
Disclaimer: I don't own any characters just the plot of the story. Please vote :) enjoy!

HERMIONES POV:

I slowly start to flutter my eyes open and let out a sigh of relief that I don't have to work today which means I get a whole day with my kids! I can't wait! Until I hear it. I hear what makes me smile. The noise of my kids getting ready because yesterday I promised we would have a lot of fun together since I have been working ever day this whole week! Than my thoughts slowly start to drift about my conversation with draco yesterday. I am so glad he didn't expect me to just be with him, I'm so excited to be friends with him, maybe soon a little more?

"Get up mom!" Rose yells pulling the blankets over me as I yawn
"Good morning mom!" Rose yells

"Good morning rose!" I say excitedly "where's Hugo?" I ask

"He's still sleeping" Rose says in a annoyed before rolling her eyes

"Ok well please wake him up, we are going to the park!" I shout as she is on her brothers room.

I hear distant shouting coming from Rose to wake up Hugo. I get into the shower and let the warm water surface my body. I feel so relaxed. Eventually I get out and change into a loose black blouse and jeans with my hair up into a ponytail with strands of my hair loosely falling out of the ponytail.

————-

We eventually made it to the park I smile and wave at my kids as they beg for me to watch them do tricks on the children's playground. Suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder and turn around swiftly to see who is it. Ronald weasley.

"Hey hermione" Ron says weakly as if he wasn't gone for weeks without seeing me or his own kids!

I ignore him as he sits down I am ready to burst out into a rant, but I contain myself remembering that my kids are playing and I don't want to scare them nor do I want to make a scene, not here at least.

"I-I just needed time...surely you can understand it hasn't been really ea-" he starts

"EASY?! IT CANT BE EASY!? FOR YOU!? ARE YOU JOKING! RON IT HAS BEEN WEEKS WITHOUT A LETTER OR A CALL OR ANYTHING!! YOU HAVENT SEEN ME OR EVEN YOUR OWN DAMN KIDS!!!!" Ok I admit I lost it a bit I just can't believe how calm he's acting as if nothing ever happened.

"I-I'm sor-"

"DONT!"I yell with anger fuming out of me.

He grabs my wrist and pulls me into a bush.

"Hey! Let me go!, Ron! Your hurting me! Ahh" I scream as his grip on my wrist gets tighter.

"How dare you embarrass me like that and in front of my own kids!" He yells. Thats it. the pain of my wrist increases by the second but I wasn't going to admit it.

"WEASEL GET YOUR SLIMY HANDS OFF OF HER!" I hear someone scream in sync me and Ron both snap our heads to see an angry  draco Malfoy.

"Excuse me?! This is none of your business Malfoy! She is MY wife!" Ron yells back

"IM FILING FOR A DIVORCE RONALD WEASLEY!" I scream in Ron's face than suddenly his grip on me isn't as tight and I manage to slip from his grip and run to draco. He holds me while I sob into his chest. He feels warm and absolutely everything I want.

"I'm never coming back if that's what you want hermione!"ron shouts back at me I'm still shaking from what just happened still in the arms of a protective draco.

"Well then. Goodbye Ronald Weasley" I whisper to him making sure he heard me. He did. With that he ran off got into his car and drove off.

DRACOS POV:

As Weasley drove off hermione let out soft sobs. I watch her kids as they continue to play, completely oblivious to what just happened. I look down at the fragile brunette in my arms and start to stroke her back in a comforting manner. After what seemed like forever I pulled away slightly so I could put my finger under her chin so she would meet my gaze. When she did my heart stopped as I saw how broken she looked.

"He's an idiot and you deserve better hermione" I whisper as we both still share a long gaze.

"Thank you" she whispers than gives me a small weak smile.

I start to study her features and notice the small freckles on her nose begging to be shown more. Her hair glowing a light gold as the sun shines off of it. Her soft rosy lips slightly parted. She is beautiful. I wonder how I had never noticed how gorgeous she looked in hogwarts. Maybe cause I was blinded from my father always making me hate her. I hate him for that the most. The fact that I know I could've been her friend and I could have made it work but I didn't because of my father kills me inside. All that matters is that she is in my arms and no one else's. I inhale her scent she smells of a light vanilla scent with a bit of cinnamon.

"I..I...should take my kids h-home for their homework" she says weakly but there was no way I'm letting her leave with her kids alone. Not like this.

"Ok, Me and scorpius are coming with you guys" I say with a confident tone.

"ok" she whispers than heads over to her kids and I could see their faces lit up as she talked to them. They turn to scorpius and they all start to play together as if they have been best friends since forever.

A/N:  surprise!! Two chapters in one day! Sorry this one is kinda short:( I might be posting one later today if not than I will one hundred percent tomorrow!! Plz vote and maybe comment? ;)