Chapter 11

This chapter is dedicated to ClariceGreen for making my day with her comment on the last chapter! I couldn't stop laughing, it was the best.

[]

{Vivian's POV}

"Eris! Oh my god Eris, what the fuck did you just do?" I gasped running towards her. She groaned in pain and stayed curled up in a ball. Wasting no time I lifted her up into my arms, princess style, and put her in the backseat of the car, trying to be as gentle as possible as I strapped her seatbelt on.

The ride to the hospital was frightening. I had just hit my mate with a fucking car! Who does that? My heart felt shattered. I did this to her. I hurt her. It was my fault. If I had just stayed and talked to her this wouldn't have happened!

Several cars honked at me as I sped down the street and ran red lights. The hospital was only a 10 minute drive, but it felt like a lifetime. I got there in 5 minutes.

{Eris's POV}

I was angry. Not at Vivian, but at myself. Who jumps in front of a car? Oh wait, me, the psycho! Vivian probably thought I was insane. Hot tears started to fall down my cheeks. I didn't know where I was, did she leave me in the parking lot? My head hurt, but nothing else hurt that much.

"Eris?" A voice whispered, sounding worried. "Eris are you awake? Does anything hurt?"

"Vivian...?" I mumbled hopefully.

"No. I can't believe she hit you with a car! She was probably just jealous of me -"

"I want Vivian." I whimpered, ignoring Daphne.

"Look, she's not here. You've been out for 24 hours, she's in school. At least I had the decency to stay with you."

I finally opened my eyes, the pale white walls blinded me for a minute until my vision adjusted. I sat up slowly, my hip groaning in protest.

"I want you to leave." I told her, avoiding eye contact.

"What?" She asked incredulously.

"You heard me, leave." I growled, annoyed.

"Fine!" She snapped, stomping out of the room. I flinched at the sound of a door slamming.

{Vivian's POV}

I didn't want to leave that room. I wanted to be there when she woke up, apologize, hold her. But my mom had called me telling me to come home, and when I didn't do that she tracked me with the app on my phone I had to get after my brother became a rogue. She looked sad when she got there, understanding.

I knew Eris was going to be okay, but that didn't stop me from worrying. School was passing by slowly and I hadn't seen Daphne anywhere. That girl pissed me off. She showed up out of nowhere, went to my school, and tried to take my fucking mate! Who the fuck did she think she was?

[]

I sat by Jeremy and Carl at lunch that day, but Hayley wasn't there.

"You okay?" Jeremy asked as I sat there staring at my food, not eating. I always ate, and when I didn't my friends would get worried.

"Yeah." I nodded and attempted to listen to their conversation. They were talking about some football team but I knew nothing about football and didn't care to learn, it was such a confusing sport. My mind started to drift to Eris and I felt guilty all over again. I wanted to be with her right now, I needed to be. "I have a headache guys, I'm gonna go to the nurse." I told them, not waiting for a reply, and getting up. After I dumped my tray I left the cafeteria and walked out the front doors of the school and out to the parking lot.