Chapter 8

This chapter is dedicated to ThatGirlsDepressed and
blairmerson101 :) thank you guys! Made my day<3

[]

Jealousy flooded through me. "Eris doesn't have a girlfriend." I snapped at the stupid girl. I hated her already and she'd barely said anything.

"Hm? Did she tell you that? Because trust me, I'm her girlfriend. We just had a little fight, but we're fine now. She's mine." The stupid bitch gave me a sweet smile. Rage consumed me and I almost lunged at her. Nobody called my mate theirs. She just messed with the wrong werewolf.

"You little-" I started, but the door slammed in my face. Tears threatened to fall but I pushed them back and calmly walked back to my house without a word. If this is what being the bigger person felt like, I was never doing it again.

{Eris's POV}

"I'm back babe." Daphne smiled and sat down next to me on my bed.

"Who was it?" I asked, scooting away from her a little. I hadn't really forgiven her, but she didn't really give me much of an option when she barged into my house and told me she loved me. I was surprised I hadn't had a panic attack when I saw her, and now I'm sitting in the same room with her. She broke my heart, and in the worst way. Hurt me once shame on you, hurt me twice shame on me. I wouldn't take her back.

Did that count for Vivian too though? She had been on my mind constantly. She was like a fly you couldn't get rid off.

"Just some freak who was looking for you." She shrugged, looking at her nails. Freak?

"What do you mean, 'freak'?" I asked her, scowling.

"I don't know, Ris." She sighed, looking annoyed. "Just some girl in a stupid Doctor Who t-shirt. Isn't that like a British show -"

"Doctor who? People who like Supernatural usually like Doctor Who also, right?" Vivian loved Supernatural, or at least it seemed like it when Jeremy, Carl, and I watched it with her.

"I don't know! Stop asking all these annoying questions."

"Fine. But I have a lot of homework to do so unless you want to stay and help me, leave." I rushed out. I wasn't very good at ordering people around, but I knew that Daphne hated everything school so she most likely wouldn't stay.

"Whatever, see you tomorrow." She pecked my cheek before I could protest and left. I listened to the front door open and close then ran to my window and threw open my curtains. I grinned as I saw that her room was across from mine, and thought about how cliché it was. I opened my window and grabbed an eraser, throwing it at her window.

Her gaze snapped up to mine immediately and I couldn't help but notice how pissed off she looked. I gestured for her to open her window nervously.

"What do you want?" She hissed when her window was open. I was probably lucky she opened it in the first place.

"Can we talk?" I asked hesitantly, playing with the hem of my shirt.

"About what?" Her voice took a softer tone and I looked at her.

"I dunno. Did you stop at my house?"

"Oh yeah. I did." She sneered at me. "You're little girlfriend answered the door."

"Girlfriend?" I asked, a dreadful feeling in my stomach.

"The stupid bitch with red hair." Vivian deadpanned.

"Oh, Daphne? Well, I mean, she's my ex..." I peered at her through my hair. Her hand was on her hip and she was glaring at me. Why would she be angry if I had a girlfriend? "Are you jealous?" I asked, my eyes wide.

"You wish." She scoffed, her cheeks turning pink.

"Oh, well that changes things then. I felt kind of bad about what I said at the park, and thought that maybe you liked me and I was wrong, but since you're totally okay with it..."

"Okay with what?" She demanded.

"Me and Daphne are back together. She is my girlfriend."

{Vivian's POV}

I couldn't help it. I growled. Nobody was aloud to date, touch, or even look at my mate the way I was supposed to.

"She's not!" I snapped, glowering at her.

"I think I would know if she was." Eris hid behind her hair.

"No, you wouldn't." I growled again. "You're mine." The words were out of my mouth before I could stop them. Nobody was allowed to touch her in an intimate way but me. I'll admit, I'm protective over my things. And thinking about her being with anybody else made me jealous beyond belief.

"I'm not some toy!" She snapped. "Are you-"

"I didn't say you were a toy, don't put words in my mouth!" I sassed, inspecting her. Her cheeks were flushed from anger, she was slightly leaning out of her window, and her nose was scrunched up, making her look like an adorable kitten. "You're hot when you're mad." I breathed, leaning towards her a little bit.

"D-don't say that."

"Don't make me jealous." I leaned in closer, until my face was about an inch to hers. Our houses were close together, so it wasn't really a problem.

"So y-you are jealous?" She breathed.

"Mmhmm. And I'm not playing with your feelings-"

"Vivian?"

Shit.

A/N

Hey! So, uhm, yeah I've been updating even though I said I wouldn't be XD I wasn't going to and then people started voting AND I GOT SO HAPPEH! So thank you all! -hugs and kisses all my voters and commenters and readers and everyone-

It was a sucky day. I'm failing ANOTHER class so just a warning I'm going to TRY to not update until my grades are better, but key word TRY. I love writing this story.

Anyways, thank you all so much! Even if you didn't get a dedication don't feel discouraged you will get one, I do 2 dedications every chapter ^-^

Also this is so short ik and IM SORRY. Honestly. So when I update again which will hopefully be soon, I'll try to make it longer! MWAH.

My goal is 2.1k reads and 6 votes..? 5-6 heheh. cx

XOXO

~Super_Freak_