Author's note 09/2021 MMAG re-vamp?

Hey guys! Long time no see :)

I started this book when I was 13 years old and discovering myself and who I was.

I never expected it to get this far and it's crazy that people still find it to this day. I'm 19 years old now, turning 20 in January. It's so crazy to me.

This book holds a special place in my heart. There are spelling and grammar errors, plot holes, and a lot of self inserts of things that I personally liked LOL!! However, I still love it and remember the joy I had writing it.

Reading it is sometimes so cringe for me, but you guys and your comments make me not care too much <3 I want to thank everyone who actually took the time to read this because my 13 year old heart would be bursting if that girl knew you guys would give it so much attention.

I've come here today to let you know I'm not dead! I haven't written anything publicly in a very long time and I haven't been active on my account in 2 years or more - I don't even know. But sometimes I come back and my notification wall is still so full. I really appreciate you guys.

Special thanks for the people who kept trying to check in and make sure I was okay throughout these years. I couldn't find it in myself to always respond, but just know I read each and every one of your messages and I appreciate you.

I don't know if you've made it this far into this long ass authors note but congrats if you have!!

I was gone for so long and I know not everyone is going to be interested, but I'm here because I do want to start writing again. You guys inspire me.

So the point of this author's note is, would any of you guys be interested in a re-vamp of My Mate's A Girl?

I want to be proud of this book so much, but the way that it's written really blocks me from feeling any sense of pride in my work, even if some of you do love it the way that it is.

I want to take this book and make it into something fan worthy. The new version would be almost completely different with only some of the same aspects of the story. There would be more character depth and an actual steady plot line etc. I would keep this book up for those of you who enjoy it, and publish a new book, different title and everything.

I've been gone for a long time, and I don't expect a lot of response to this author's note. But if even one person would want and enjoy a better version of Vivian and Eris (older with much more...spice) then I would do it for that one person.

So let me know! (or not)

I hope you all are doing well <3

Love to you all,
The-Joker-

P.S
I am definitely changing my username soon. SKSKS