Chapter 10

I didnt want to get out of bed today. I tried to tell my mom i wanted to stay home....but she wouldnt let me. I was forced to get out of bed. I went to school with what my mom calls baggy gangsta sweat pants but whatever...and a old Wisconson shirt i had. I didnt do anything with my hair or face. Just left it down...and....i guess you could call it natural....Well on my way to school i was thinking about where i was going to sit in reading this morning sence HE took the spot besides me. Well that just simply wont do will it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When i got into the classroom tray was sitting down by my spot with his binder on my desk so nobody would sit there. He looked up and saw me and took the binder off, but i just rolled my eyes and walked up to Mrs. Rould.

"Hey Mrs. Rould could i by chance sit somewhere else? I just feel uncomfortable there...."

"No, i think your good where you are missy. And besides the only spot i have open for you is by kayla...if you want to go there you can but i recently found out you dont compare very well...."

"Oh...your right....i suddenly feel very comfortable where i am."

"Very well. Now go to your desk." I gave her a questioning look.

"SCOOT" i practally ran to my desk.

"Now class....." And i started spacing out when i got poked and handed a note that read

Dear Blair,

I have been eyeing you all day, i dont know if you noticed me, but i was just wondering if you would wanna go out some time. I think we should try it.

-Arden

I looked up in his direction, and there he was. just starring at me. Well, this might work out. Yes, i know that i still like Tray. But this might be the perfect way to get over him. Yeah, its kinda like using him but I figure I would eventually get over Tray and really love Arden. I didn't want to write something that was cheesy and not true so I just said,

Yes. 

I watched him read the note and he smiled. Then I smiled. So I guess that means we smiled.

Snap out of it!

I decided it was safe for my to take a quick peak at my new hunny, So I looked over and to my surprize he was looking at me also. I felt.....strangly.....happy.  The bell rang. Finally I get to stand!

"KIDS! DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE QUIZ TOMORROW!" Crap! I haven't been paying attention. Oh, well.