Chapter 11

What the hell...?

When i got home i tried to think of what just happened to me at school with Kayla. Could she have really just done that? It amazes me with the things she comes up with in that small, slightly mental, mind of hers. We've never been friends. Even in kindergarden she never liked to share toys. I remember one day that I still haven't forgotten.

In our small class of kindergardeners we always had play time. It was the funnest part of the day. But when Kayla decided that she liked my toy better than hers it became my worst nightmare. Sure it seems stupid now but back then taking a toy that was your prized posession and you played with it pretty much everyday was a big deal. A huge deal. And I made sure it was clear to her that i wanted it back. It was her word against mine. But of course the buttsuck got her way. God even back then I knew she was a buttsuck already!

When i was done daydreaming about pointless memories from kindergarden. I walked downstairs to the kitchen for some food. Only then was it that i realized that my mom wasn't even home yet. Even though i didn't care. I hate her. She completely ruined my life. She's lik-

Just then I heard a knock at the door. Who was it? As I'm walking over to the door i realize it could be one of three people; Troy (hopefully to say sorry. even though i wouldn't forgive him.. would i?), Kayla (who i would defenitaly NOT let in the house...) or Arden (... I got nothin bad about that ;))

The closer to the door i get the more nervous and excited i feel. Who is it? Why are they here? Maybe it's not even someone i know...maybe its my moms friend... Psh. Nah, who am i kidding. She doesn't have any friends.

LOL I think to myself. Only then do i realize how lame i am.

Anyways the time came open the door. Who could it be?

"Blair?"

Oh no.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How are ya?" He says a little bit too quiet.

I can't even move. At this point I'm completely starstruck. I cannot believe this is happening. My heart is pounding. I can't stop my eyes from looking like i just saw a ghost. So many thoughts are flying through my head. What do i do? How do i move? What do i say? Should i just shut the door and pretend like this never happened? Do I let him in my house?!

"Uhm... Blair?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How can Hunter be here? Why is he here? The last time I saw him was...

My mind floats back to the memory...

The day before I moved here.. I didn't tell anyone i was leaving at school. I just didn't want anyone to know. I wanted to dissapear quietly.. But while i was packing everything up from my locker, Hunter- my boyfriend at the time went home thinking i was there.. And my mom told him.. not knowing i didn't want anyone to know. When i got home he was in my room, with tears in his eyes. He looked so sad.

"Why wouldn't you tell my Blair?" He asked.

I felt like such a witch. "Oh Hunter," I said, with tears in the corners of my eyes, "I wanted to tell you, I just couldn't..."

He walked over to me and looked me straight in the eyes. I remember the hurt i could see in them, the betrayal he saw in me.

"I thought we were supposed to be for forever Rave.."

"I didn't mean to hurt anyone Hunt... I just thought it would be better to just leave." The tears were swealing up in my eyes..

"You were wrong Blair. Really wrong."

"Hunt I ca-" Before I could explain he gave me a peck on the forhead and walked over to the door. Pausing for a moment, to gently take down one of our pictures we had taken together, looked at then gave me one last glance with tears welling in his eyes; and left.

If i could have just told him...

Snap out of it.

"Hi."

I guess I'm going to go with just saying hi.

Smooth Blair. Real smooth.

"How are you?"

This cannot be happening.

"Uh.. I'm.. I'm fine..." I studdered.

He just smiled. That same smile that used to make me melt.

It still does.. No it doesn't! ... yes it does..

His eyes were glassy. He was remembering. Remember what i had done.

Suddenly i couldn't look at him.

I notice that he is waiting. When i finally get the courage to look at him i can see he see's what i'm thinking.

He looks away. I watch his mood change to wanting to be anywhere from here.

"I shouldn't have come. I'm sorry." He starts walking away.

"Hunt!" I yell.

But I knew nothing i said or did would make him turn around. So instead I just stood in the door way frozen with saddness and pain, with my mouth hanging wide open.

Watching him leave for the second time.