Chapter 3

Chapter 3

The Boy who ignored me.

I walked into school monday morning feeling naked without my phone. Oh yeah. I forgot to tell you, my bitch of a mom wouldnt give me my phone back! She wont let that little incident go. GOWD! What do i have to do in this world so i can just live my life?

I walked into my first hour class. Science. And the one and only kayla was there already. Kayla was at her seat looking like the definition of a buttsuck. As i was thinking of ways to kill her in her sleep, the teacher, Mrs. Puker, asked for our assignment. So I looked in my folder and what do you know its not done. Infact i didnt even put my name on it....And you get 10pts. just for doing that...oopps. I just sit and stare at it..

"Nice going Boston! Your in soooo much trouble. Hahaha good for me. More amusmant." she says doing that stupid smile thing she does to be mean.

"Shut up you Bitch hole!

"uhhh?" She said. She looked like she was about to cry. haha baby.

"Miss Rave? Your assignment please?"

"Oh. Sorry Miss. Harryland I dont have it." All the kids call her Miss. Harryhands. because there the harryest things on earth...

"You had all weekend to do it! Why didnt you?!"

"Um cuz' I have a life?" Just as i was about to say why do you care. This boy walked in the room. God was he gorgeous! But what do you know he smiles at the fuck stick. HE DIDNT EVEN LOOK AT ME!!!

I have to save him from that whore bag. Before he gets the life sucked out of him!