Chapter 5

I got out of bed the next morning and got dressed. I was in a pink halter top, with a black leather jacket. And as for the bottoms, well not much to be honest. It was a black mini skirt. And some High tops with a black shiny purse. My hair was down in waves. And...i looked like a friggin barbie. So i called Lyssa and told her there is no way i was wearing this.

*Ring. pause. Ring. Pause Rin-*

"Oh, god you having a spaz arnt you?" She said

"Uh hello to you too, grumpy pants."

"What do you need? Im a little busy right now."

"Doing what exactly?"

"NONE OF YOUR BIZZ"

"Fine then."

"Look..Uh see the stuff you got me.....its...not working out."

"Your wearing that to school."

"Bu-"

"But nothing! Your wearing that to school dammit!"

"Hate to break you little over controlling bubble, but there is NO WAY in hell you can make me wear it."

"Never underestimate me, Blair, never."

*Click*

"Shit" I said to loud. I think i got into a fight with Lyssa. I should tell her that wasnt me acting. It was my evil split personality.....No....no....she wouldnt believe that....But i am still not putting on that outfit. I told myself..but no matter how many times i tried to tell myself it, i just wouldnt listen. So when i got to school in my barbie outfit, there was Lyssa standing outside glaring at me. I could tell this wasnt going to be good.

"Well seems you've decided to wear that after all."

"umm....this? Yeah, i guess i did."

"Well isnt that just sweet. You complain to me over the phone how you wont wear the 'barbie' outfit. And yet here you are. Looking like you just came out of a hot runway show."

"Look, I didnt mean what i said on the phone.....it was...just...i blew up."

"Oh please, i dont want to hear your stupid fake as hell sob story. Save it for someone who cares, charity case." 

Oh she did not just say that to me. 

"You know what?" i said smiling. "I was just wondering, WHAT CRAWLED UP YOUR ASS AND DIED?" I said with a smirk.

"Well since you wondering," she said "OUR FRIENDSHIP!"

"Im glad you didnt keep me waiting skank."

"Whore"

"Twat!"

"Bitch"

"WANKER!" All of a sudden her smile was gone and it was replaced with a evil look. Clearly i won. So i just smiled real evily to top hers. And walked away.  I was on my way to my 1st hour class when cuteness was just a couple steps behind me. So i slowed down, and started walking with him. He didnt seem to notice at fist so i started to talk.

"Uh, hey. I am..i mean my names..." get it together Blair! "Im Blair."

"Cool" This was harder than a thought....

"Whats yours?"

"Oh, uh my name....?"

"Yes yours" i said and giggled. Way to keep it cool Blair real smooth.

"Its Tray." He paused. "Trey Peck." Ohmugowd. Damn right you have pecks!

"Its finally nice to meet you. So where are you from?"

"California."

"Ah" 

"You?"

"Boston."

"Cool i went there for a field trip last year."  He was lightning up....

"Oh. You like it there?"

"Yeah, how come you moved?"

"Parents got relocated. Even though they didnt have to. They did anyway. My life was dark with out  my friends."

"No friends now?"

"Well i had one...but she's mad at my...and told me our friendship was over.....so yeah."

"Oh. Im sorry. I didnt mean to..."

"Its fine. Really."  Well we talked all the way to the classroom.

"Would you mind if i sat by you, um Blair?" SUCCESS. Be cool Blair. Nice and easy.....

"Um yeah. Thats totally fine."

"Great, besides i dont really wanna sit by uh that kayla person....she's kinda creepy...i dont really go for the snotty rich kids."

"Or in other words?"

"Shes not my type" interesting.....

"What is yo-" The teacher started talking. Great.

"Were going to talk about Liberations and Alterations."

And i was off in a dream. It was me and Tray.....laying on a beach kissing......and...

"B! Hey B!"

"Wha- what?"

"B, It's time to go day dreamer." Tray said

"What did you say?"

"Umm its time t-"

"No, no. Did you give me a nickname?"

"Oh, yeah....is....is that ok?"

"Yeah. i was just wondering. Nice choice by the way."

"Thanks. I guess i'll see you later then?"

"You can count on it."