Chapter 6

Ugh, I'm having writers block!!! i know its been a looooong time since i've written but i dont know how this should go......i think i have a start...but im not so sure bout the ending to this chapter.....

Chapter 6-----------------The surprize

As a walked up the stairwell to the school my mind was going over a mill. things about him. And him as in Tray. But i also like a couple other kids....like Josh...Oh, and dreamy Deshawn......he is just sooooo yummy! But when i talk to him i freeze..so i guess he's not really an option....or is he? if i could just stop freezing and fix that problem then everything would be perfect!!!! I could have Deshawn, have Tray as a friend, and just forget about Josh all together....Hes pretty much all looks and no brains...and plus, he's a douche. And then when we break up, i will already be cured of the freezieness...so then i can go on living! Oh, theres Josh, better go break the news to him....

"Um, hey Josh."

"Hey Blairrrrrr" He made a purring sound. Wow, this was going to be hard on him....

"I know this is going to be hard on you...but i just wanted you to know that i dont like you anymore...just incase i start leading you on or somthing in that nature." He gave me a confused look, then it turned to humor, then it changed to what look like he was realizing somthing...i have no clue what he was realizing or whatever.

"Um, oh my gosh blair! My heart is crushed! Now that you dont like me i dont know what i will do!" He bust out laughing, he was laughing so hard he was almost on the floor. I didnt get it. It almost felt like sarcasim. "Why are you still here? Both of us win....you like someone else and i dont have a stalker scarring away all the ladies from me. So whats keeping you from skipping down the yellow brick road with the sucker thats going 2 suffer from you liking him?" I didnt know that he felt that way........but he did NOT need to speak to me like that.

"You know what Josh? You go ahead and date all the girls you want. Not that you'll get any good ones. They'll probobly be all whores because you couldnt get any real girls anyway." and i turned and stomped off. It wasnt even 1st hour and i was ready to go home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 1st hour. yay Trays here! Just looking at him gave me the hotttts. Ugh...I thought i liked Deshawn! I cant make up my mi-

"Hey B." He was gestering for me to sit my him. How sweet. And i glances over at the butt suck and she was glaring like mad. Great, things are just going in my dicrection. Things are just going to get better and better for me!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So i'm meeting Tray afterschool....no biggy...o who am i kidding? THIS IS HUGE!!!! We decided on the gardens. It must be somthing good...maybe he'll ask me out? Who knows? I hope im write then Deshawn and i can be friends. Or you know vice versa..I was walking just past the big bird bath. And thats when i thought my heart and stomach fell out of my ass. Indeed Tray was there, but someone else was there too. And it wasnt the 'first person i would have put on my out of school time hang out with a person list' And that person was Kayla. But she wasnt just sitting there by him smiling....she wasnt sitting at all. She was laying on the ground, with Tray over her. But they wernt wrestling, trying to punch eachother, not anything in that nature.

No.

They were making out.