My Boys- Chapter 7

Heya! Thank you so much for those who voted :))

Here's another update guys, I hope you'll enjoiy it!

The song for this chappy is Summer Girl by Leighton Meester (click the youtube link to listen)

On the right is a pic of Bree's room. Pretty :))

Anyway don't forget to comment and vote :)

______________________________________________

Chapter 7

I woke up the next morning with a mild headache. I felt heavy arms resting over my stomach, and heavy legs draped over mine. I could also feel something that is poking both sides of my thighs. What the heck is that? I questioned myself.

I opened my eyes, and there it is, Ty on my left, Matty on the right. The two of them are crushing me to death, treating me like their own freakin' pillow. I groaned.

Then I remembered the poking thing on my thighs. I looked down, my eyes widened, jaw dropped. Oh my gosh! It's their usual morning glory! Gross!

I should get used to it by now since we always sleep in bed together but I can't. Too gross for me! I'm a grown up girl now for Pete's sake! I pushed them away from me but they're too heavy. So I did the thing that would surely wake them up. 

I screamed.

And when I say scream, I mean the 'there's-a-killer-chasing-me' scream. They both fell off my bed with a loud thud. I smiled to myself proudly.

"Ow!" Matty complained at the same time Ty exclaimed,

"Bee what the heck?" 

I just stared at them with disgust and pointed at their 'morning glory' with my lips. 

Matty looked down confused, still processing what I mean. Ty on the other hand looked a little embarrassed. But then recovered immediately and his face turned to his usual calm and cool face again. 

Mom barged into my room wearing an apron. 

"What happened?" she said her face slightly alarmed looking at me, then to the boys.

"And why are you two on the floor?" she asked them, looking down raising her eyebrows. The two of them looked at me with an annoyed face.

"They were crushing me!" I defended.

She sighed. 

"Come on down kids, breakfast is ready." mom announced.

"Chocolate chip Pancakes?" Matty asked excitedly.

"Yes Matt." mom replied.

"My favorite!" he exclaimed, getting up from the floor smiling broadly with all his teeth showing, eyes glistening with happiness.

"All foods are your favorite Matt." stated Ty, rubbing his eyes with his hands.

I looked at Ty, then realization hit me. 

The party, Drake, Ty carrying me, then the kiss. Oh my god, the kiss! I kissed my best friend last night. Wait. Did we really kiss? Omg, omg. My heart started to beat fast. 

But why does it look like he doesn't remember it? He looks just the normal Ty. Or is it because it was just a dream? But it feels so true. Gosh. 

I glanced at Ty, getting up from the floor. He noticed me then said,

"What? Let's go. I'm hungry." reaching for my hand.