My Boys- Chapter 9

Merry Christmas everyone!

Enjoy! :))

______________________________________________

Chapter 9

"Aaaaaaaaaachooooooo!"

It's Monday and I'm sick. Sneezing here and there like crazy, eyes watery, and head pounding so hard. I'm pretty sure this is Matty's fault. Let me tell you what happened.

Last night, we stayed at home not just because there's school the next day but it was raining cats and dogs. While me and Ty were watching a movie in my room, Matty called that he couldn't get out of his car because he did not bring an umbrella. So being a good friend as I am, I went down to grab an umbrella and fetch him from his car. I was in the middle of the pathway when the wind blew the umbrella from my hand. The rain was pouring harshly while I saw Matty laughing his ass off inside his car. What I did was I opened his car door and pulled him in the rain. I got him by surprise and he stumbled to the ground. After that, you know what happened, knowing Matty one thing lead to another.

"You okay?" mom asked concerned as she called my phone.

"I'm fine mom, just a flu. I'll just rest in bed today." I answered.

"Okay honey. Call me or Ty and Matty if you need anything. I'll go home asap. Love you." mom said.

"You too." I replied as she ended the call.

Ty and Matty called earlier telling me that they could not go straight here after class since they have a football practice. And so I'm alone.

It's still eight o'clock in the morning and I'm so lazy to go down and get some food. Boxes of tissues are scattered on my bedside table, a small trash can placed next to it.

I suddenly thought of what had Courtney told me at the beach. That I should be careful since I won't do what she says. Psh. This is not a movie or something. I don't think she'll do something bad to me. All she has are empty threats.

But what if I'm alone, like right now? Is she gonna come here and hurt me? No I'm just paranoid. She can't do that. She's just a jealous girl. I should not think about her now, what I should do is rest. I closed my eyes and drifted back to sleep.

It feels like five minutes had passed when i felt someone's hands touching my face. I opened my eyes and was greeted by a chocolate brown eyes staring into mine. 'What a beautiful sight.' I said mentally.

"You have a fever." he informed while putting a damp towel on my forehead.

"Ty? Why are you here?" I asked confused feeling the temperature on my neck with his hand.

I looked into my panda-shaped wall clock, I'm surprised it's already two in the afternoon. I've slept for six hours! Wow. But classes ends at four o'clock, why's he already here?

"I cut class. I got bored so I just went here. But I'll be back later for football practice." he explained as he saw my confused face. He knows me too much.

I was about to say something when my stomach grumbled. Gosh I'm starving. He must have heard it cause' he chuckled.

"Here, Matty told me to bring you chicken soup from your favorite restaurant." he said gesturing to the tray on the table that I just noticed had replaced my tissue boxes and the trash can. So the jerk Matty felt guilty after all. I smiled.

"It's still hot. I was about to wake you up to feed you." he explained getting the tray from the table.

"Thanks." I said reaching out for the bowl.