Extra Story: Cat

So it's been so long since I posted a story. I ran out of idea is one of the many reason. And the other reason is that I'm busy, Genshin Impact has infected me with Childe, Xiao, Scaramouche and Zhongli. Also I have no motivation, and to add the cherry on top, my midterm came crashing. Forgive this Onion, easily infected by all humane things. So to compensate y'all, I have made and extra fluff but it might be something lemon-y story. Enjoy~

----------------------------------------------

It's a bright day in the agency. As usual it is very lively. However today is especially lively because of the screaming from the female staff seeing a cat sneaking in.

"Look at this~~ this cat is sooo cute~~" said Lucy.

(Sorry I made a mistake in naming earlier.)

Kyouka nods in agreement. Naomi was interested in the cat as well. They cat is pure white with a bicolor eyes. The fur was soft. And the cat was especially friendly.

Kunikida sighed stressfully at the girls, "Tone down your voices. I can't enjoy my coffee with this."

Soon, Dazai and (y/n) step into the cafe. As expected, the first thing that caught their eyes was a cat on table.

"Welcome, (y/n)-san." Said the maid.

"Hello. Uhm, isn't that a cat?" She asked.

"Yeah, she looks like a stray but her fur is clean and looked like she was being kept well. The cat appear to be friendly as well." Explained the maid.

Filled with curiosity, she came closer to cat. The cat was being friendly with the other girls. Dazai soon join in and petted the cat. The cat purs in bliss.

She was ecstatic, she tried to pet the cat.

"Ugh-!"

But the cat bit her hand.

Blood slowly oozes out from the bite mark. Looking at the wound, her tears rolled down.

"..."

The atmosphere turns awkward and grim.

"Uhm, that,the cat us really friendly you know! See!" Said Lucy, petting the cat again and it purs.

Dazai didn't know if he should pity or laugh at her.

"The cat hates me.."

She felt down and stares at her wound.

"I'm going to the bathroom..to wash my hand."

She walked away and turn to the toilet. The gang couldn't do anything and let her be.

She turn on the tap and put her bloody hand on the running water. The blood was being washed away with the water. She felt disappointed by the fact that thr cat bit her but not everyone else.

Staring at the running water, she felt dizzy and she gripped onto the sink. She closed her eyes and massage her temple. Turning off the water, she head out.

She was being stared at by the cat. The cat jump onto her, making her have an unstable footing and the cat took it's chance and ran through the open door.

However, it's not just the cat that stared at her, but also her colleagues. Looking at her friends weirdly, she ordered a cup of coffee.

"Uhm, (y/n)-chan, you're trying too hard to please the cat."

"...?????? What do you mean?"

Not knowing anything she sat on the counter and she felt something between her butt. She got up and touch that something, it's soft and furry. Even more weird enough, she could feel her own touch.