Chapter 3

(uh just warning before hand, this story will get kinda dark and includes violence and you know cursed words and stuff . If you don't like it then I highly recommend for you to not read this chapter.)

After the short introduction, you soon get along well with Atsushi, you told him about your story and he pitied you, he told you his story in exchange. You couldn't imagine just how hard it is to be in his position. The two of you share a tragic story but now he's your close friend! He regularly visit, along with a girl who's about your age names Kyouka and so does Dazai.

Atsushi is a sweet person and Kyouka looks very cute and not really the talkative one but she's a good person while Dazai, well he stills offers you to double suicide. You were slightly uncomfortable because of it but he's a kind person. After all, during your stay, he practically visits and talks to you whenever he's not working. Yosano regularly check up on your health but didn't always stay due to sometimes work outside the clinic.

They told you various of things like how good the coffee are on the cafe downstairs or what road led to which and which restaurant serve the best chazuke and even, shared your contact number. You enjoyed everything.

After staying over for a week, you were finally able to go home. Atsushi told you to call him if anything were to happened. You smiled and left. After saying thanks and goodbye, you decided to hurry home since you got lots of things to do. You were sad that you're going to your daily life soon, the boring and busy days, with no friend nor family. Even after exchanging contacts, you just knew.

You wouldn't contact them anyway. Nor would they contact you. It'll be a relationship that starts and ends in a matter of couple days. It's sad but it's a good experience. They're good people. Sighing, you took the train to go home.

Kacha.. kacha..

The sound of the train going through the rails. You stand by the door and look at the window. The view pass by, exchanging one after another. It was peaceful, until an impact hits the train.

The lights went off and on,the other passenger screams and you grabbing onto the bar, trying to keep your balance and don't fall off and hit something. The shaking is gone but the train keep on going.

You shook your head and tried to regain your posture before a bunch of man dressed in black started hijacking the train, fully armed.

"Everyone, shut the fuck up and keep yourself down! Now! And don't even try to do something funny or I'll shoot anyone who disobeys!"

With fear, everyone do as told and some cries in fear. Of course, even you got scared, but you couldn't do anything. Shutting your eyes in fear, an idea came into your head.

If only I could contact them... everyone will be saved.

You slowly reached out to your phone and dial a number that's in your contact but you forgot to silent your phone.

"Beep... Beeep..."

"Hey what's that sound right there!"

Ah, I fucked up.

You quickly hide your phone deep into your bag, hoping the sound would be reduced to almost none but, it caught the attention of the hijacker instead.

"Hey! Watcha hiding right there lady?!"

"N-nothing.." you said with a voice that sounds like a mumbling.

The man doesn't seem convinced and pulled you forcefully, taking away your bag and throw it to his comrade.

"Check what's inside her bag!" He turns to your and threatened you with an intimidating tone. " And I warned you, don't try to do anything funny."

"Hey, she's dialing someone!" Said the other man.