Chapter 4

(sorry for the really slow update! I have no excuse for this and I just got no inspiration on how to write the next part of this hehehe. Anyways I hope you enjoy this part too!)

Help.....!

(Y/n) shut her eyes close and hoping for the man to stop.

You're calling for help?

How can you be so sure, that anyone would help 'you'?

No one would, but yourself would help you.

But of course she know that no one would help her. The hostages are horrified, couldn't do anything that would risk themselves. Those bad people? They couldn't give a damn.

So she toughen herself and open her eyes. She looked up and headbutt the perv in front of her with and kick him on the groin. Knowing well that what she did now will only bring more trouble.

"AGH....!"

The man scream in pain, kneel on the floor and hands on his groin.

Good..!

She grabbed the man's gun and hit the man's head hard with it.

"Hey! What's going on there?!"

Well damn me.

Looking at the man's pocket, there's a handgun. Being a quick witted person, she grabbed it put it on her pocket.

(Y/n) gather her strength and sprint to the stairs. 2 men blocked and tried to catch her. Before the man managed to catch her, she jumped down from the side, because there's no handrail nor pillar to prevent one from falling the stairs.

She managed to land on her feet but she slipped and fall, hitting her body hard on the ground. Wasting not even one second, she got up and ran.

"CATCH HER. DON'T LET HER ESCAPE! CATCH HER! IF NEEDED SHOOT HER!"

The men keep shouting, running after her.

She couldn't afford to look back and just run down the stairs, until she felt that the man was closer in distance. She took a turn and went to a room, hiding herself at the corner.

Her breathing was uneven and her hands and legs are throbbing. The wounded hand is still bleeding and her head throbbing due to the fall earlier.

She's exhausted but she doesn't want to get raped nor get shot by another bullet. She simply relied on her instinct, to survive from this event.

Her hands still being tied, this clearly put her at disadvantage.

Alright (y/n), it's time to rely on the thing you saw on the internet on how to break these.

First, a shoe lace.

.

..

...

Don't have it. Next! Entwined your fingers, put your hands forward and push it back pass you body hard and as fast.

One two three...!

"Owch..!"

Didn't succeed. Only pain. We can do this. This is urgent. You need to do this. Once again.

One two three!

Still didn't succeed.

(Y/n) sighed. Cursing the info from the internet wasn't useful when she actually needed it. She looked around the room, searching for something like a lace, hoping to use it and free herself.