Chapter 2

(just in case you didn't know, (l/n)=last name , (y/n)=your name. Usually Japanese people introduce themselves with last name then first name so we'll follow the custom to make it more Japan-ish~)

The blond was about to lecture him but he stopped and cleared his throat.

"I see that you're awake. How are you?" asked the blond,

"I'm fine. And you are..?" You asked,

"Ah, pardon me, my name is Kunikida Doppo." Said the blond,

"I see, Nice to meet you, Kunikida-san. I'm (l/n) (y/n). Pleased to make your acquaintance." You said, making a little bow as he did the same.

"Hey hey, aren't you guys completely ignoring me here~??" Dazai said as he look at the two with a bored expression.

Kunikida once again snapped but do nothing this time,"Shut up and follow me. We have work to do."

Dazai whined, saying "Ehhh~? But I don't wanna~ I'd rather stay here and accompany a beauty than accompanying an ossan like you, Kunikida~"
(Note: for those who didn't know ossan means old man/middle aged man)

Whack!

Then once again, Dazai's head was being hit by Kunikida and currently being dragged away.

"I'll see you later (y/n)-chan~" said Dazai as he waved to you.

The two has long gone but you continue to stare at the door. You began to fall deep into thoughts about what you just dreamed about.

It's all my fault. It's my fault that they died. Everything. If only I didn't exist.... If only, we haven't gone on a trip. If only I'm not being persistent. If only.

You keep on asking yourself but it doesn't change a single thing. What's done had been done and that's it.

Just as you're drown in your thoughts, a knock was heard and a pretty woman with short hair with a butterfly pin on her hair came in.

"Ara ara, you're awake. How are you feeling?" She asked as she came closer to you with a board on her hand. It's a medical report.

You were quite but you gather your voice and mutter, "I'm alright.... for now."
The woman smiled, "...Is that so? feeling pain anywhere? Uncomfortable?"

"No...." You said absentmindedly.
The woman then introduce herself.

"I'm Yosano Akiko. A doctor. I work here." She said as she sat down on the chair, looking at the report on her hand.

"So miss, what's your name?"

"M-me? It's (l/n) (y/n)."

"I see. So (l/n)-san it is. Well you did said you didn't feel any pain or feeling bad but I still have to check on you just in case. You did have that insanely high fever after all. 41°C for a fever. That's dangerous." She said as she got up and took a infrared thermometer.

"Just stay put okay?" Said Yosano as she put up your (h/c) bangs.

Beep. Your temperature is 37°C. Your temperature is 37°C.

"And that's what the machine said. Although the fever has reduce significantly, you should rest for some time. You should be able to leave soon but before that, you have stay for a few days so that we can monitor your health in case the fever rise again." Yosano said as she wrote down some things on the report.

"...How long was I out?" You asked.

"Well including today, you're out for around 3 days."

You're quite shocked and train of thoughts began to start.

I didn't think I would be asleep that long. It's true that I'm tired and all because of the funeral and lack of sleep. And I did excuse myself from school for around 7 days but including today that means this is the 9th day I didn't attend school and I have to catch up with school and-

"-an......-san..(l/n)-san?"
You snapped back to reality.

"A-ah. I'm sorry I didn't hear what you were saying. Thank you Yosano-sensei but I need to leave. I can't stay here. I have to go." You claimed and tried to get up hurriedly but suddenly you felt the room began to rotate.

I'm gonna fall...!!

You shut your eyes tight and prepare for the impact. However, the impact never came. Rather, you found a pair of warm arms supporting you.

You slowly opened your eyes and your eyes met with a pair of pink colored orbs. It's Yosano-sensei's. You felt like you see a princess charming in shining armor with sparks and flowers fluttering around her as she asked,

"Are you alright?"

You're dumbfounded but quickly regain your composure.

"I-I'm fine..!!" You look away, looking flustered as you tried to free yourself from her.

However, Yosano didn't let go.

"You should be more careful. After all, you still have a slight fever." She said as she spreads her prince-ly charms.

"I- I get it so please let me go..!" You panic.

Yosano helped you sit down and you began to question if you're actually into girls. Yosano-sensei hand you a glass of water.

"Since you're still sick,make sure to drink a lot of water and rest a lot." She said, sounded concerned.

"T-thank you" you received the water and gulp it down in one go. Maybe it's because you're out for days, but the water taste delicious.

Yosano smiled and offer you another glass and you gladly accept.

After having your share of water, you have a chat with Yosano-sensei but then a white haired boy came in.

"Excuse me....!" He said cheerfully.

"Ara?You came? What takes you here?" Yosano asked.

"Well Dazai-san said that she's awake so I'm wondering how's she~" he said as he smiled sweetly.

"I-I'm fine... And you are..?" You said as you looked at him.

"Ah. I forgot. I'm sorry that was rude of me. I'm Nakajima Atsushi. " Said the boy, still putting the sweet smile on.

"I see, Nakajima-san.. Thank you for worrying for my health."

"Atsushi is fine you know. You don't need to be that formal because we're close to age after all." Said the white haired guy.

"Then, Atsushi...-kun?"

"Yep." He smiles again.

You're relieved that the people you met are good person.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello it's Jello~ I'm sorry for not posting anything. I'm seriously sorry. I've been in a block and all but I just really can't just leave my account alone so I decided to write again and continue this story. I'm sorry if it's not good. I hope you continue to support me~ if it feels kinda off or anything please do comment me so I can fix it for the better.