thoughts

Cartman's POV:

Stupid sluts. Why the fuck did Kahl do it?! To prove a point?! Ugh...wait...why am I freaking out? We're both guys after all....but for a guy, Kahl's body looks pretty girly. Shaped like an hourglass, Thin waist with huge hips...and his ass...N-No! I'm not gay! I would never, EVER be gay for a ugly, stupid, sneaky jew!

Kyle's POV:

Well, I couldn't really wear my clothes after them laying on the fatasses nasty floor, So I had to improvise. After I was rudely shoved out of the shower (Not like I care), I put my clothes in the laundry and went upstairs. I obviously couldn't wear his mom's clothing, so I settled with Cartman's. None of his pants fit me. Figures. I put them on anyway. I looked around to see if I could find a hair tie. Luckily, I spy one sitting on Cartman's bedside drawer. I tie the pants shut using the hair tie and then look through his closet. I spot a plain, blue, tee-shirt. I'm not one to complain, but blue is not my color of choice. I put on the shirt anyway. This shirt is so big, I could wear it like a dress, it's practically sliding off me. I go downstairs and turn on the TV.

Cartman's POV:

I get out of the shower and get dressed. When I get downstairs, I see Kahl sitting on the couch. Wait a second....Is he wearing my clothes?! "What the fuck are you wearing?!" I yell at him. "It's obvious I can't wear my clothes since they are in the laundry, so I'm borrowing some of your clothes." He retaliates bluntly. My shirt is hanging off his shoulder and it's making me feel weird. "Whatever, Jew." I scoff. I can't help but every so often, stare at Kahl. His eyes are fixated on the TV and He's propping his head up with his fist. Ugh....