Shower

After the "date", Cartman had Kyle go to his house because since they ran into the girls at the mall, they could still be "lurking", As Cartman put it. "I'm getting in the shower. Don't bother me unless it's important." Cartman grumbled as he took his jacket off. "Does me dying count as an emergency?" Kyle asked. "No. That's a good thing for me." Cartman laughed. Kyle rolled his eyes. "Okay. I'm gonna watch TV." Kyle said. Cartman headed upstairs as Kyle grabbed the remote. Kyle could hear shuffling footsteps upstairs and then the sound of running water. Kyle slouched on the sofa. All the channels on were super boring. Kyle heard a knock on the door and got up to see who it was. Bebe and Red were standing there. "Great." Kyle thought. "Hi girls. What's up?" Kyle asked. "We wanted to see what you and Cartman were doing." Red smiled, inviting herself and Bebe into the house. "Nothing really. Also, I don't think Cartman would like it if you were here." Kyle stated, closing the door behind him. "Where is Cartman anyway?" Bebe asked. "In the shower, why?" Kyle asked, suspiciously. Both girls giggled and grabbed Kyle by the wrist, pulling him to them. "You should surprise him~" Red grinned. "Yeah. Get into the shower with him!" Bebe said. "What!? I can't do that! That's super gay and weird!" Is what Kyle wanted to say but just blushed. "Um...we're not to that point yet..." Kyle stuttered. "Then this will raise your relationship!" Red said. Kyle was let go and he slowly undressed. Once naked, The girls and Kyle walked upstairs and the girls pushed him into the bathroom. Kyle closed the door and got in. "AY! WO-" Cartman shouted but Kyle put his hand over Cartman's mouth. "Shut up! The girls are outside the door. They came inside and made me do this, okay!? Now play along." Kyle whispered angrily. Kyle let go and looked away. "It's okay. We're both boys so it fine to be in a shower together..." Kyle thought. Cartman closed his eyes and continued washing his hair. "Okay, I'll let you do this but if you do this again I will kill you." Cartman muttered quietly. Kyle couldn't help but look at Cartman's body. He was very masculine (surprisingly) and was somewhat thin. Kyle's eyes began to trail down Cartman's body. Kyle noticed Cartman's shaft. It was really big. "Woah. I.....wonder what-" Kyle began to think, but shook his head. "Goddamnit! Stop, gay thoughts! Not right now!" Kyle thought to himself. He turned around and pulled back the curtain. The shadows under the door were gone. Kyle let out a sigh of relief. "They're gone." Kyle said. "Great, Now, Get out!" Cartman yelled as he shoved Kyle out of the shower. "Rude." Kyle mumbled and left the room.