Second

Kyle's POV:

The next day, It was worse than before. The girls were circling around me, asking me if their outfits looked good and talking to me about boys. I didn't mind but it did get weird at times. I didn't get to see Cartman at all until lunch. That's when my day went from okay to horrible.

Me and Cartman sat at our usual lunch table, side by side. Everyone one was staring at us intensely, and it kinda made me uncomfortable and I think Cartman was uncomfortable too. "What?!" He asked. "I don't believe that you're dating." Craig stated in his usual blunt tone. "We are. Get over it." Cartman said. I started to take a bite of my sandwich from my packed lunch and drown out everyone til I heard Clyde say; "Kiss like yesterday! That'll prove it, right?" I almost choked on my food but swallowed. "What!? Me and pumpkin have this thing where we don't kiss in public." Cartman protested. "You didn't say that yesterday." Token smirked. "Y-Y-Yeah. Pr-Pr-Proo-Prove it. We don't be-believe you." Jimmy said. I looked at everyone. Some of them had their eyebrows raised and others were smirking. "And if you do kiss, make it hot." Craig said. I could see a smirk on his face. Kenny was sitting next to me on my right and was nudging me. "Money." He whispered. I silently groaned and climbed on top of Cartman. His face was shocked. "I'm so sorry." I mouthed. I closed my eyes and slowly pressed my lips against Cartman's, forcing my tongue into his mouth. Something touched my waist, making me squirm a little. My lips popped off Cartman's, a strand of saliva still connecting us, and I got off of Cartman. Everyone's face had a stunned look on their faces. "Ooh la la!" Clyde said, fanning his face with his hand. "Wow. Okay, I was wrong. I guess you are dating." Craig said, rolling his eyes. "S-See? I was telling the truth!" Cartman said, going back to his usual state. "I will so kill you." I saw him mouth at me. At this point, I wouldn't care if I died. It would be so much better than that catastrophe.

Cartman's POV:

Ugh! I can't get that moment out of my head! I smash my face into my pillow hard.

His breath on my lips, the face he made after the kiss, the fact that he was panting.....

"Ahhhhhhhh! I fucking hate Kahl! I want to kill him!" I yell into my pillow. "Me, Eric Cartman, bested by a stupid, gay, jewrat! I need revenge! Maybe..If I do something to him like he did to me in public, I would rain over him again and he wouldn't dare go against me ever again! It will take me awhile to think of this magnificent plan, though.....