Chapter 1: Job

I still wasn't able to process what happened even after I entered the premise of the building. The woman just left me here suddenly and moved to I don't know where. I tried to find her but immediately stopped when I saw how dizzying it was to look around.

People were flocking back and forth. Most of them were girls and they have something in their hands like that of a form.

Hindi ko alam ang gagawin ko. Ni hindi ako makagalaw sa kinatatayuan ko dahil naguguluhan sa nangyayari. If my memory serves me right, I was just outside the building earlier and then I was suddenly got dragged here by someone I don't even know. Heck, I didn't have the plan to get inside the building!

I looked around and that's when I was given the chance to take a good look of what's inside. This floor looks spacious and elegant. The whole design were modern and there's even a big television on the middle showing random music videos of the artists. I was then taken aback when I saw Blood, Sweat, and Tears by BTS. So they still play MV's from their past artists, huh?

I was immensely captivated by the music video when a hand handed a form to me. Napatingin ako sa naglahad niyon at napagtantong siya iyong babaeng humila sa akin kanina.

She's beautiful. She's white, well typical for Koreans. Her eye's not that small, her nose is well-pointed, and she has a thin and pinkish lips. If I were to be asked, I'd mistook her as an angel.

"Fill this."

Napabalik ako sa katinuan nang magsalita siya. I stared at the form she's holding. Good thing it's written in english and it stated an application form for a makeup artist.

My forehead creased. "I'm not-"

"Come on, hun. I still need to attend to some of the applicants." She insisted and hastily put the form in my hand.

I was about to speak for protest but she's already gone. My lips were still a bit apart when I looked down on the form.

O... kay? Just... how did I get in this? I didn't plan on taking a job here!

I worriedly looked around to seek for help or maybe return the form and clear myself out but I was then surpised when I saw seven men entering the building with their designer clothes.

My eyes went wide and my heart thumped immediately.

H-How are they here...?

Laglag pa rin ang panga ko nang sundan sila ng tingin na papunta sa isang elevator. I clearly saw how RM put his arm around Jungkook's shoulder as they walk.

D-Damn, it's BTS! And it's Jungkook!

Nang mawala na sila sa paningin ko, nanginginig ang mga kamay na naibaba ko ang tingin sa form na hawak-hawak at sa hindi namamalayan ay nakita ko na lang ang sariling pinupunan ang mga detalyeng kinakailangan doon.

I felt my hand shaking as I write. I even saw how messy my sign was but I couldn't care less. The only thing that's on my mind is that I saw them! For the first time in my life! And they were all dashing. And Jungkook... Oh my God, I think I am going to lose my mind in no time.

Hindi ko na alam kung anong pumasok sa isip ko at ipinasa ko ang form. I was instructed to wait until my name will be called for an interview and brief makeup sample with one of their rookie models.

Marami ang aplikante. Kung hindi ako nagkakamali ay nasa mahigit singkwenta kaming naririto. I actually looked out of place with my outfit. Most were wearing designer clothes while I'm here sporting a very simple one.

Medyo matagal ang pag-iinterview. Though they summon three to five applicants each passing thirthy minutes, it still takes time, probably with the makeup samples of each.