Chapter 4

Guys please do vote and positive comment will be highly appreciated

Thank You

||~Ella’s POV~||

A month! A month since I left the save boundaries of my house in search of my brother in the midst of danger. Since I ran out of that house away from that girl and unknown boy I have been watching my back carefully. I make sure not to be around that goon Ryan and whenever I came across him I take a U-turn and change my path. The search of my brother has got to nowhere until yesterday. I was walking randomly in a street where I heard these to filthy looking guys that were talking about this pub where they are many people who helps others in exchange of money. I didn’t have money but I was still planning on getting some help from them. How I don’t know. But here I am standing right now outside this pub feeling nervous and scared as heck. I don’t know what I am getting myself into but I am sure if I find my brother than it’s worth it.

Taking deepest breath possible I walked in the pub being eye-raped by numerous eyes as soon as I entered. Ignoring all I walked up to the bar and sat there trying to calm my racing heart. I looked around when finally I composed myself. I see several people chatting changing packets of God knows what, some drinking, some having a showcase of their so called love/lust making me want to gag, and some eyes were still on me. I looked away from them when their eyes met mine. Sigh! I need to get on work before I get in some big trouble. I stood up with shaky legs and asked the bartender for someone who can help me find missing people. He signaled me too a very disgusting looking guy whose mouth was full with some kind of pan leaking some droplets of his saliva. Ugh! Not describing him anymore. I mouthed a thank you and walked towards the man. I reached the table he was sitting at and saw he had a scary scar on his left cheek making me gulp. He eyed me up and down and then gestured me to sit without saying a word. How sweet! I am sure you guys are smart enough to note the sarcasm yourself.

Shaking my head mentally at him I sat down with sweet smile. He kept munching his pan and staring at me. Finally after few seconds that looked liked hours I gathered courage to ask “I am looking for Evan. He is my brother. He got missing while coming back home couple of months ago. He was last seen somewhere here. I need your help to find him. But the problem is I don’t have money right now. My brother has so when you will find him I will get you your fees from him.” I said all that quickly and took a deep breath to calm my racing heart again. He looked at me and laughed evilly and then slide towards me a little making me move away on instinct and said to me “why would I do that for you?” Idiot! I said to myself for not being persuasive enough and smiled again at him sweetly. I slide towards him this time and he looked shocked but composed himself and didn’t move back.

I put my index finger on his shoulder making him shudder and wanting myself to gag at the yucky smell coming from him but I managed to control myself. “You see ummm what’s your name?” I asked as sweetly as possible. “Sh… Shawn” he stuttered. I nodded and continued “you see Shawn I am so lonely here and no one is helping me but I am sure you would love to help this girl in need” I pouted and fluttered my eyelashes at him cutely making him gulp audibly. I mentally smirked at his actions and smiled more at him when suddenly I was ripped away from my seat and this yucky smelling Shawn making me yelp in surprise. Then I came face to face or should I say eye to eye to the most raging eyes ever.

I gulped audibly like Shawn did few seconds ago at seeing him. Yup him! Ryan/Rocky, who looked beyond pissed right now. Oh Ev! Wherever you are, just know that I loved you so much. I missed you a lot and did whatever I could to find you. I also wanna tell the world that I am gonna miss being here and you guys can miss me too. Also Ev marry a hot and nice girl and have lots of kids. And to my God! Here I come. May my soul rest in peace and harmony! With that being thought and prayed I looked straight in the eyes of my death. He looked towards Shawn who was sweating I must say very badly and then back to me. I tried smiling cheekily at him but he pushed me backwards making me squeak instead.