Chapter 5

Both Ella and Ryan walked side by side in the journey of finding Evan. They both were in their own deep thoughts. Ella was thinking or let's say hoping that including Ryan in this journey wasn't a wrong decision while Ryan was thinking how to help Ella find Evan and not put in her any kind of danger. He exactly knew what Ella has got herself into and he didn't know why but he had to get involved with her. Something deep inside him wanted to do this but he had no idea why. They kept walking until Ella stopped all of a sudden while holding Ryan's hand to stop him as well. "What about we involve police? I mean I can ask them when Evan was last spotted here. They don't give much info but we can always give it a try. What say?" Ella asked turning towards Ryan still holding his hand. Ryan narrowed his eyes at her and then at her hand making her blush and leave his hand "if you want to hold my hand you could have let me know kitty" Ryan smirked seeing her all flustered. Oh how much he enjoys bickering with her knowing that she fights back. And he always likes challenges and she provides him with that exactly.

Ella quickly composed herself and placed her hands on her hips and glares at him. "You know what? You are a JERK. I would not even dream about holding your hand." she hissed at him and he cocked his head sideways eyeing her up and down making her uncomfortable. "Oh yeah? Then why Stephanie said that you were moaning my name in your sleep last night. 'Oh Ryan! Yes aahh. Mmmmhhh. Don't stop'" he air quoted last part using girly tone. Ella's jaw dropped at his words. She raised her hand to slap him but he get hold of her hand in time and forces her to turn around while still holding her hand. He pulls her to his chest and her back collides with his chest and he places his hand that held hers around her stomach. "DON'T! And I mean don't even think about doing so. You may be a feisty girl but Rocky is a beast don't wake him up. You were able to tolerate Ryan's anger last night but Rocky he is a monster who doesn't stop at any cost. Am I making myself clear?" he spat lowly making his voice more dangerous. Ella shivered under his hold as he spat his words close to her ear. She stammers "ye...yes."

"Better" he spat and releases her roughly making her stumble but she gains her balance. Ignoring her and what happened just now completely Ryan continues "do you really think they will help you? You already said that they don't give much info than why waste time? I know this guy who is like a spy of the area. He would know everything about what happens around here. lets meet him." saying that he walks away from Ella not waiting for her response or to check if she is falling. Ella was in shock but still follows him knowing that he knows more about here than her. She found them walking towards the guy who was in rags sitting in a corner of a street and having some kind of drug through his nose. Ella wanted to gag but she controls herself. As soon as the guy sees Rocky/ Ryan he starts shaking out of fear "long time no see buddy" Ryan says and sit beside the guy putting his arm around the guy's shoulder like they are friends. "Ask away anything you want" Ryan said to Ella who nodes. She clears her throat and says "I am looking for my brother Evan. He is an ACP and got missing a few months ago. He was last spotted here. Any idea about him or anything related to him." Ella's eyes were full of hope. The guy frowns at her question but something clicks in his mind and he was about to open his mouth when he felt Ryan's grip on his shoulder tighten. Ella was so desperate that she didn't notice that and waited for the guy to say something. "Think properly and then reply buddy" Ryan said tightening the grip further making the guy flinch in pain. Despite on high dose of drugs Ryan's strong grip gave him pain. He cleared his throat and says "I haven't heard of any guy with that name. You might have wrong info about him being spotted here."

All hopes of Ella crushes at the guys words. Ryan feels bad for her too but can't do anything. He stands up and nodes at the guy and leaves with Taani behind him walking disappointedly. While they were walking Ella's stomach grumbles loudly making Ryan stop in his tracks which results Ella to collide with his back. "Aaah cant you tell before you stop" Ella whined in pain holding her nose. Ryan turns around and smirks "sure will do my hungry kitty." Taani leaves her nose and glares at him "I am neither hungry nor kitty." Ryan puts his hand on his chin showing that he is thinking something and then says "ummm so you are not hungry and kitty but you agree that you are mine hah?" he raises his eye brow and Ella thinks back at his words and realizes that he used 'my' in the sentence too. She huffed at him and says "NEVER." She storms away leaving a laughing Ryan behind.