Chapter 2

||~Ryan’s POV~||

*SURPRISE ikr! I couldn’t believe I am writing his POV too*

I was furious. What does she think she is doing? She thinks she can find a person with just a picture all alone. I mentally laughed at her foolishness when suddenly I heard  a voice that I wanted to hear since morning. “RYAN” usually I don’t like to hear my real name I prefer Rocky but right now that word was like music in my ears. I turned to see my two sidekicks running towards me while one of them shouted “ROCKY.” If the situation was different I would have been rofling on the ground just seeing them running like their small a** was on fire. I saw some men behind them running with different dangerous weapons. I smirk at my own words dangerous my foot! My sidekicks stood in front of me panting and all I mentally rolled my eyes at their actions and nodded for them to move so I can take over. They moved from my way and I came face to face to those 8 men. I looked straight in their eyes and smirked. I was thinking ways to kill them slowly and painfully.

I gestured them to come and idiots came at me all at once. I heard a muffled scream but didn’t get chance to see who it was my focus was at those 8 men. I bend and they all attacked my back I pulled back up with a jerk making them all fall around me. I then took 1st one’s leg and kneed him on his knee breaking his knee cap. One down 7 to go. I turned to the next one and then punched him at his nose making it bleed and he screamed falling on ground cupping his nose. 2 down 6 to go. Then two of them came at me once while one attacked me with knife and other with heavy chain. I dodged the knife but the chain hit me on my knuckles. I grunted in pain and he lunged at me again but this time I let the chain twist around my hand and then I pulled my hand he came crashing on me and I hit my head with his and there he was joining his 2 buddies. I then moved the chain in my hand twirling it in the air and attacked the knife guy and took his knife down with the chain and then stabbed him with the knife I had kept on my back. 4 down 4 left.

I looked at the last 4 and they were scared already I could tell by looking in their eyes. I smirked while they circled around me. Too bad they still want to fight. I kicked one while punching another. Then I ran out of the circle and came back running with full speed. I took the two men standing close down with me now I was on top of those two men. I punched them one by one with both hands and they lay unconscious beneath me in seconds. 6 down 2 to go. They were ready to run but now I wasn’t in mood of letting them go. I took both of them by their necks and hit them with each other’s heads and they were the last ones to fall on the ground. I rubbed my aching knuckles damn that chain wound hurts a lot. I felt great beating them all but still there was something missing.

I smiled sadly when I remembered my partner in crime Spike. I would tease him by calling him Spiki which would infuriate him to no extend. I would laugh at his red face and would call him that just before we meet our enemies because an angry Spike was damn scary. If he wasn’t my friend I would be scared of him too. They all planned and beat him to death when he was all alone. Today he is not with me beating these ants just because of their bosses. I will not rest in peace until I get those guys who were behind hurting Spike. I want blood and their blood only. I smiled darkly at my thought and promised to kill them all for Spike soon. One of my sidekicks got me out of my thoughts by asking me “Rocky what’s next?” I looked at him and with a smirk I replied “I want another set.” He understood what I meant and they both left to get me another group of these ants. My plan is clear bringing different gang members in my area and killed them making their bosses angry. As a result they will join forces again like before and come to kill me but unlike last time I will be waiting for them. I grunted and turned to come face to face with someone I didn’t expect to see.

Yup it was her. All terrified and shivering in fear. She had her hand on her mouth covering it as if to stop herself from making any noise. Maybe it was her with that muffled scream. I smirked at her and cocked my face to tell her that I am watching her. As if she got my message she removed her hand from her mouth leaving her quivering lips exposed to me. Oh those luscious lips! RYAN I shouted at myself to stop with those thoughts and to focus. She clutched her bags’ straps tightly as if they will protect her from me and then slowly slowly she took step backwards if I wasn’t looking, no I mean staring at her I wouldn’t have noticed her movements. When she thought I was far away from her she turned and ran nonstop without another glance. I laughed at her as if she could out run me and then shook my head and left for my other unfinished business.