Nathan's point of view

It is still unbelievable, there is a woman waiting at the mansion for me and that woman is my wife. I am a married man. She is beautiful no doubt, but she is no goody two shoes. She is defiant, the way she declined the kiss and looked right into my eyes with so much rebellious attitude. Oh no miss, that is not something Nathan tolerates.

"Just take care of her, till I am gone" Matt says pulling me out of my thoughts. What am I doing? Oh yes driving him to our airfield.

"She seems quite dear to you." I comment on his previous statement.

"She is"

"And pray tell me what was the need of this marriage?"

"It's the only way for her to inherit what's rightfully hers."

"I don't get it."

"This business."

"What the hell are you talking about? This is yours and after you it's mine, isn't it?"

"Nope. It's not mine alone and after me it's not going to be yours alone."

"It doesn't make any sense."

"Give me sometime to handle the current crises, I'll change explain everything. In the mean time, treat her properly." he says.

"I will." and with that silence engulfs us.

That day, two days ago when Matt asked me to marry her, I laughed and then went into denial and it took me solid 15 minutes to realise, I was getting married in two days. When I asked him how she looks, he showed me a picture of 12 year old girl saying that's all he got. I felt like committing a crime them, pedophile is it?

The following two days were the worst, getting married is a huge thing man. I have never dated a single girl. I don't know how to handle them. The only time I interact with them are for business negotiations in the office or in the bedroom. Wait a minute now that I am married won't that be considered a infidelity? To have sex with other women for information or negotiating deals? Sure it will be. Though life. I sighed lightly.

We soon reach the airfield and I shake Matt's hand a last time before he boards the jet. Let's get my ass back to my wife.

Bridget

While I was waiting for her in the Cathedral, that cheeky bastard, Ryan went to meat her. I wanted to see her first. He told me she is so beautiful and he wasn't wrong. When I saw her the first time, the thing which caught my attention first were her eyes. The way she was taking everything in with those heavily lashed eyes and when her eyes met mine. I did feel something toiling in my stomach. And that figure, with that she could rock any man wild. Any man not me. Her eyes are enough to rock me. I smirked at that thought. I think she did notice my smirk because there was a streak of displeasure on her face. Too late.

As Matt gave me her hand, I looked again at her and naturally my smirk widened which I think further irritated her because during the whole ceremony she never looked at me. I wanted to bad for her to look at me. I wanted to see them eyes so when the priest asked us to kiss, I was floating on the seventh heaven. But when i came closer to kiss her, she looked at me as if I am the last thing she wants her eyes to fall. Oh no no no, no one is allowed to make me feel like that and then she smirked. The audacity of that little witch. I looked at her with fake anger, from inside i was chuckling. I held her chin but didn't kiss her for obvious reasons. I may be an asshole but I would never force myself on a woman. So I just placed a peck for a mili second or two. Oh God, I so want to talk to her, know her more. Well I am pretty close to the house, few more minutes and then we can have a little chat and I can stare in those eyes again. I sound so pathetic right now. I take the last turn and someone's waiting for me. Amanda. There she stands, in a silver dress hugging her perfect figure.

If Amanda is at my door step it has to he hella important. She is my uncover spy and also a full time escort. Not my personal escort. Although we might have hooked up a few times. Come on you can't blame a man for not being able to resist her. She is hot.

I park the car at the driveway and walk towards her. She rushes towards me.

"Ooooh, someone's looking hotter today." she comments in that way which can make any man weak on his knees.

"I know. Let's get inside" I give her a small push and we walk in. The living room as usual is filled. Not the right place to talk, I take her to one of the spare rooms.

As I sit on one of sofas, she as usual sits unbelievably close to me. Her boobs pushing against my arms.

"Spill" I tell her

"The information or them?" she points towards her cleavage.

"Information."

"I got this from someone very important." She places a bar of soap with a key imprint on it.

"So I slept with whosoever he was you asked me to and when he was passed out I searched for his pockets. This was the only thing and some cash. I took the cash." she giggles, I chuckle with her too. She moves real quick. I am just inspecting the soap and she is all over me, pressing me against the sofa like good old days, but I know this is wrong. I try to politely decline her advances when she puts both her arms around me shoving her cleavage on my face and thats when I hear her

Bridget.

Fuck!

--------------------
A/N

Yeah, Nathan finally spoke.

Love
❤️