"Bree" Anna called me, pulling me out of my temporary trance.

"Hey baby" I beamed at her but she frowned at me

"Listen, just don't freak out. I am about to show you something" she said in a sorrowful voice. I got tensed.

"What is it?"

"OK look, after you see this, remember we are in the class. There are students around you and no you will not go on a rampage"

"I won't, just show me" I said dismissing her with the flick of my wrist. On the surface I tried to maintain my calm facade but deep down I was scared.

"So, last night at the party which you missed I snapped this" She shoved her mobile at me

Anger coursed through my veins. My heart started pounding against my chest, tears pooled into my eyes

"Is this.."

"Henry, yes. He was with this chick kissing the soul out of her. At first I thought to slap him across  his face but then I snapped this. You needed to see this. That bastard.."

"is cheating on me?" I was still in doubt. Even after I had a proof right in front of my eyes.

Denial is a calm abode, we often rush to in troublesome situations. But you can't always ignore the red flags. I am going to kill him. Skin him alive and feed him to the bitch he was kissing.

I looked at Ana with tears in my eyes.

"Baby don't cry. You don't want others to know about this and pity you. Remember where you are" she said coming close to me.

I looked around myself. She wasn't wrong. We were in college, in the middle of a fully packed classroom. In around half a minute Miss Sanders will grace us with her presence and this is not the best time to have a break down. I gulped back my tear, put on my best smile which I can muster but deep down I still wanted to skin him alive and feed him to the bitch he was kissing. Unknowingly my eyes fled in his direction.

There he was, at the back of the class sitting alone with a pen in his hands, looking so handsome and innocent with his jet black hair carefully done, a proud nose and cute French beard doting his chin. His eyes met mine. He smiled and blew a kiss. I smiled back. Oh baby, you have no idea what's coming at you after this lecture.

I waited with bated breath and pounding heart for the lecture to be over. Once Miss Sanders left the class, I snatched Anna's phone and rushed towards Henry. His eyes lit up when he saw me approaching.

"Hey babe, wanna sit with me the next lecture." he asked as I reached him.

"I want to talk about something. Let's go out of the class" I said calmly

"Umm.. Okay. Is it something serious? You look angry" he said following me out of the room

As soon as we were at a safe distance from everyone i asked him "Is there something you want to tell me, that I should know? Something you did?" I asked looking at him straight.

"I don't understand what are you saying?"

"Where were you last night?"

"At Ben's, you refused to go the party.."

"And so you decided to shove your tongue down someone else's throat"

"What,..I..."

I showed him the photo and he was dumbfounded.

"Oh, Bree.. Okay... Listen.. Let me... Let me explain" he fumbled

"Yes, please. Explain" I asked way too sassy-ly

"OK, so I was drunk and she was rubbing up on me. I didn't do it intentionally. Bree trust me. I love you. I would never cheat on you. Never in my right minds"  he said trying to hold me shoulders and drag me to his chest

"Oh no no. You will never cheat on me in your right minds, but two bottoms up and your dick is in someone's panties."

"Babe, we have been dating for almost 4 months now. You know all my social media passwords and everything. Have I ever done anything suspicious? No, right? This time I slipped that to when I was out of my minds. I was drunk. I would never do it again"

"Oh?" my resolve was wearing off. He was so charming but can I date a guy who was kissing someone else a night before? Can I love someone with such a little self control?

NO

NEVER

"Tell me what should I do so that you will pardon me?" he asked holding me hands.

"Leave me"

"What. Seriously? That's what you want to break up. Just because I kissed someone else?"

" Yes, I don't want to be with you anymore. Do me a favour and let's part our ways. I won't tell anyone what tou did. It will a private matter" I looked straight into his eyes.

" You can't do this to us. You can't."

"I am doing it"

"You want to take a break? Fine take it. But break up? Babe take your time. I will wait for you" he said again trying to hug me. That's the problem with tall guys, they are stronger and have big chest. They just shove you in their chest and the world around us, melts. But I am stronger

"Don't bother me again Henry. Good bye" and with that said I turned and walked back into the class. Mr. Jenkins was there already. He looked at me with a bit distaste but let me enter the class.

Henry followed short after. He looked at me. Sighed at went back to his seat.

He was history.

A/N
Hey you guys and gals. I think mostly girls.

I know no one will read this story. But since it was in my head for a long time I decided to pen (type) it down.

Enjoy

Love  ❤️