My heart beats loudly against my chest as I wait with Matt, arms latched for the Cathedral gates to open. He is on the other side of the door.
Oh God!

Matt wore a  black three piece suit. He looks so elegant with his greying hair pulled backwards and secured with what I belive is hair gell?.

"Just so you know, you are doing the right thing kid. Your parents must have been so proud today. I love you." He gave a small peck on my crown as the gates opened.

I try taking everything, the room is lined with white purple flower, I don't know the name of, seats are mostly vacant and the ones occupied area filled with men. Only men. Not a single woman. I frowned a bit when Matt and I stared walking. Ever pair of eye is on me but my eyes lands on him.

There he stood, taking me in inch by inch in a navy blue blazer and matching trousers, white shirt beneath and a matching bow tie, hair properly gelled and yet a few strands find their way on his forehead, nice tall nose and perfect lips. I won't say his jawline is sharp enough to cut vegetables but it is quite decent. He is hot! He is Nathan O'Conner.

His eyes went down my body, and on their way up landed on my chest and a small nasty smirk made its way on his lips. Ew!

When our eyes met, the smirk widened "He's not a man yet."  Matt's words resounds in my head again and again. He is definitely not a gentleman. The way he looked at me, it made me feel disgusting. He says something to the man standing next to him, Ryan and gives a sheepish smile. Ryan smacks him on the arm and looks at me with a warm smile. Both of them smiled at me, but the difference was stark clear.

The walk down the aisle wasn't long, as we reached there, he slid my hands into Nathan's. Warm hands takes mine and his smirk widens further. This dude is giving me sick vibes. The whole process flew right beside my eyes and we shared our 'I dos' and the rings and then it was THE TIME. Time to share the kiss. I can't do that. The rebel within me arose.

He comes closer to kiss me with the same nasty smirk adorning his face. I look right into his eyes with disgust and see his smirk fall, I give him a matching smirk of my own which in turn angers him because he looks at me with fury. I push my head down to not give him any access to my face but he holds my chin, pulls my head up, and plants a kiss on my lips. A mere peck nothing more than that but the frown on his face is still there.

The cake, the dance nothing followed the ceremony. As soon as the vows were exchanged, Matt drove us to someplace. By us, I mean Nathan, Ryan and me. Nathan's driving, Ryan and I are at the back seat.

"I am starving" I say, which earns me glances from Matt, Ryan and even Nathan, he looks at me via rear view mirror with a blank expression.

"Would you like some pizza" Ryan asks taking out his phone from his pocket.

"Yes, Please. You are an angel" I tell him. He gives a laugh.

"We'll be at home in 15 min, I am ordering pizza then for all of us?"

"No, I am out." Nathan says

"Me too, I have to leave for island. " Matt says

"OK, two it is then."

Shortly after we reach the house, no scratch that, mansion. I stand totally dumbfounded as I take in the beautiful place. It looks straight out of a fairy tale.

"Bree?" Matt comes into my line of sight am hold me by the shoulders.

"Hmm?"

"I'll be back in a week or two and tell you everything, by then make yourself home. It's your place now." with that he kisses me and gives me a good hug. He shakes hand with Ryan and then drives away with Nathan.

"Let's go missy" Ryan says as he offers me his hand.
We pass the main gate and follow a pathway surrounded by colourful garden on both sides, it is a good 40 sec walk before we reach the door of the mansion.

"It's so big."

"Yepp and it's beautiful too." Ryan says as he knocks the door.  A man in decent clothes open it and smiles at me.

"Hi Bree, welcome to the family."

"Thanks" 

"You will meet a lot of people here. Let's get going" Ryan says as he leads me into the mansion.

The living room was filled with not less than 7 men, all looking at me with smiles, I smiled back timidly. A cacophony of "Hi Bree, Welcome Bree" greeted me.

"Let's get to your room" Ryan says

"Oh No, my duffle bag is in the car, I want to no scratch that, I need to change out of this dress. It's so exhausting and I am sooo hungry." I kept on babbling. We take the stairs and Ryan opens the door to the second room on the first floor.
Inside of the room is breathtaking. A king sized double bed is aligned right at the center with a chair and desk on one side of it at some distance. There are some office supplies kept at the desk. A black couch and a small glass desk is placed at the front. There's nothing on the pale yellow colored walls. There's a small balcony with glass doors, I peek through them to find wooden chairs and a table placed strategically.

"You like it?" Ryan asks pulling me out of awe.

"It's beautiful"

"There's the closet, if you want to change, use any of Nathan's cloths. When he arrives, you can wear yours" he says ponting at double doors.

"Ummm.. Are you sure that's alright?"

-----------------------------------------
A/N : A long chapter, with shitty ending. Welp 😔

Love
❤️