"Choose something comfy to wear, I'll change too and then we can have pizza" Ryan says as he makes his way out of the room.

I glide into the humongous closet, sliding my hands over his clothes. A line of three piece suits and blazers adorn the mid section, the right side has more causal clothes, the left part is empty probably for me. I move to the casual section and take a white t shirt and gray lowers. I quickly slid out of my wedding dress, hang it on one of the hangers and wear his dress. It smells so good, but they are so loose, I have to secure the trousers with the strings. I go into the attached washroom. Damn even the washroom is so big and clean. Near the basin, I find a face wash. I know it is harsher for my skin, but I have to put this makeup off of me.

Having freshen up, I go out of the room to roam around the house with a growling stomach, when the smell of pizza hits me and my mouth waters like hell. Ryan is standing in front of me now changed into a blue tee and black sweat pants.

"Let's go the balcony, or we can sit in the dining room if you want to share it with all the boys."

"What? NO. The balcony please"

"I knew. Haha" we make our way to a small balcony. It's probably the rear end of the house because I can't see the main gate from here and the garden stretches till where I can see.

"Why is it so big, this place I mean?" I ask as I settle on one of the wooden chairs.

"It accommodates a lot of people. You haven't even met 25% of them" he says as we enjoy our Pizza. I moan with satisfaction at the first bite.

"Where is everyone then?"

"Aaaa.. Work?"

"It's weekend"

"Yeah, but we have different policies here."

"What is 'here'?"

"Good question. Let's just say I am not the correct person to tell you that."

"Whyyyyy" I whine stomping my foot.

"Ha ha.. Cute but sorry."  he smiled.

"Can Nathan tell me?"

"He can but he won't I think."

"Whyyyyy"

"Matt" he said, seriously.

"So, tell me about Nathan then."

"Umm, you know everything is mutually inclusive."

"How is he as a person?" I stress at each word.

"He is a  good guy, but I don't know how he will be as a lover/ husband. He has never dated before." he shrugs.

"What, so you are telling me, a guy that hot has never dated anyone?"

"OK, so one...who says every hot person dates and two.. You think he is hot.. Ahem." he said fanning himself.

"Shut up"

"Ha ha ha" he laughed for a good 30  seconds and I roll my eyes.

He gets a call to which he smiles before picking up and roams out of the room. I sit, waiting for him, but he is no where close to return. So let's inspect the house myself.

I pass a hallway with some half a dozen room on either side, this place resembles a hotel. Am I in hotel? Ummm.. Dont know. The hallway opens into the living room, finally a place I recognise.

"Hey Birdget, I am Charlie." A man comes up to me and shakes my hand.

"It's so nice to finally have a woman in house. Oh by the way, I am Thomas." another man shakes my hand.

"Hi"

"Oh, your husbands in that room if you are looking for him." Thomas says pointing to a room in the adjoining hallway, not from where I just came.

"Okay thanks. I'll see you guys later."

As I reach the door, I hear a female's voice. Then what did Thomas meant when he said it was good to have a woman in house. Doesn't that mean I am the only one here? Anyways should I knock? But the door is ajar, I should give it a peak. And with that I looked inside from the opening. I looked so suspicious. Haha

I am not able to see them but I do hear Nathan's voice, he is laughing lightly. I think it's fine to go in. I announce my arrival and go in to see the thing I never fucking expected to see on my wedding day.

-----------------------------------
A/N a short chapter? Yeah. But it's important one.

Love
❤️