chapter four

Howl's POV

I sit there intrigued by Rachelle's answer, I can't help but smile at her. If she only knew how much I want her, need her. If she only knew how much love I have for her. I can't help but notice her rolling her eyes at me and only for me to smile back at her. I find her even more aborable when she is mad.

I know she is worried about Aveline, I would be to if I know I have the last Royal daughter from the Monroe family. It hurt me to know that Rachelle does not recognize me, not just as her mate but as her childhood friend. I'm the reason she is alive today, Lyla did nothing, I saved her I told Michael that if he let her die I would kill myself. I remember kissing her for the last time, and then it happened,  her transformation. Michael thought it would be best to give her space, to not bring back memories of her past life.

I notice the Royal Family's reaction to her words, I give a look assuring them that everything is okay. They nod in approval and continue talking to people around them. I continue to look at Rachelle "How do I make her love me again?" I thought "Should I give her visions of our past?"

Isit there wondering how to make her love me when I realize that other men are looking and talking about her. My blood begins to boil at their comments about her beautiful body and how good she would be in bed. I really want to tear them apart. how could they direspect my mate in front of me? Even though she won't accept me yet, that still does not give them permission to talk about undressing her.

At that moment I decide to end dinner short. I dismiss everyone but the four men. The place became empty within 10 seconds, and the four men sit in their seats. I quickly close and lock the door.

"To what do we owe the honor?" Jason asks amusingly

I snap my head at him "You had no right to talk about her like that" I growl

"Why do you care? She is nothing but a slut" Ace says

I put ace against the wall "SHE IS NOT A SLUT!" I growl "SHE IS MY MATE!" I tighten my grip on his neck "IF YOU EVER GO NEAR HER, TALK ABOUT HER, OR EVEN THINK ABOUT HER, I WILL RIP ALL OF YOU APART" they all nod and I drop Ace "Get out" I growl.

Rachelle's POV

"I wonder why Howl made us leave early?" Nicole says walking into her room.

"I don't know" Rain says playing wit her hair

I'm completely zoned out of their conversation trying to hear Rouge's thoughts "Damn" I whisper

"What was that Rachelle?" Nicole asks

"Nothing, I'm just going to take a walk" I say

"we are not supposed to leave the roo-" I am alredy out of the door before Rain could finish her sentence.

I walk down random halls just to see where they lead, I end up back at the dinning room. As I walk closer I hear yelling, not just any yelling, threats. I quickly recognize Howl's voice,  and wonder what he is yelling about.

"IF YOU EVERGO NEAR HER, TALK ABOUT HER, OR EVEN THINK ABOUT HER, I WILL RIP YOU APART!" he growls "Get out" and that is my que to move away. I hide in a near by room and watch the men come running out.

After a moment I decide to walk into the dinning room. I notice Howl running his fingers through his blonde hair. I didn't want to starttle him so I made myself present.

"Howl?" I say "Are you okay?" He turns to look at me then rushes toward me to hug me  "I am now my love" he whispers in my ear.

It was in that moment that I realized he was talking about me, that I'm his mate. I start to breath heavy from his words running through my head. I think I remember him from somewhere, the way he is holding me, the way he whispers in my ear, the way he calls me my love. It seems like I have met him in a past life, that I some how loved him.

In that moment memories from my past flood into my head. I can see Howl holding out a rose to me, I can see him kissing my lips as I sleep in his arms, I can see him comforting me when I cried, I can see him crying and holding my hand. It is then when I feel lightheaded and faint in his arms.

Authors note

Soooooo what do you think??? I would like all my ghost readers to please comment!!!

And I would love it if you guys can comment your ideas and fantasies about Howl and Rachelle. Thanks!!!! Next update will be in a few days!!