chapter three continued

I sit in the middle of Rain and Nicole playing with my wine glass and giving Howl to death stare. Surprisenly I have already came up with ways to kill him. I finally decided on a method: slow tourture and decapitation,  that seems reasonable. 

The server puts a plate of chicken Alfredo in front of me, I nod my head in approval and he walks away. I gentally push the plate away and continue to play with my wine glass.

I continue to give Howl the death stare and he looks at TV me with a smirk dancing on his lips. I didn't bother to admire his perfect face and body, his pink plump lips, blue eyes and that beautiful smile. I menatally slap myself for checking him out, he seems to notice me eye raping him because he did the same to me.

I huff and shift in my chair to evade his eyes,

"So Rachelle why aren't you eating?"

I glare at him "I'll eat when Aveline is safe in my arms" I snap

He looks at me trying to read my mind "What are you thinking? He asks

I ignore his question "we are waiting Rachelle" he says annoyed at my stubbornness. 

I go to answer his question when the Royal Family walks through the doors. Everyone stands to greet them, even I did which was really odd fr me. The king and queen smile and gesture us to sit. We all sit including th Royal Family, I immediately start to play with my wine glass.

"So Rachelle continue what you were saying." Howl says smiling at me

At that time everyone turns their attention on me, even the Royal family looks interested in my statement.

I calmly take a sip of my wine, push my black hair back, and smirk "I'm thinking of ways to kill you" I say.

Everyone looks stunned at my response even the Royals look a little shocked, but Howl didn't look mad nor irritated at my response, instead he laughs

You wouldn't do that infront of the Royal family, now would you?" He chuckles.

I put my wine glass down and glare at him

"Try me"

Author's note

So here is the rest of chapter 3 sorry for cutting the first part short, it was not my intentions.

I do need some help though, I need you guys to comment on the names for the royal family. You can give me a description of the character or characters that you want. Look below to see what the family consist.

The king
The queen
2 daughters
3 sons

So comment you names and descriptions and I'll choose them and give you a shout out.

Oh yes the picture above is how I picture Rachelle.

Thanks!!!