chaptr three

I narrow my eyes at Howl.

"How could you, she's a little girl!" I snap.

"Calm down little witch, she only stays alive if you obey me." He smirks "Now what is her name? "

I cross my arms "Aveline" I whisper.

I am not lying, her name is Aveline, she just goes by her middle name, but her doesn't need to know that. He takes my arm and pulls me into another room.

"For now on, you will do what I say, I can tell you to take your clothes off and you will have to listen, if you want to see your precious little Aveline again. I won't hurt her only if you obey, do you understand?"

I nod reluctantly

"You can go now" he says

I start to leave but he grabs my hand and removes the bobby pin from my hair "You look more beautiful with you hair like this" he whispers in my ear.

I push him off me "Leave me alone"

He smirks " oh feisty, I like it"

I turn to slap him, he catches my hand "if I were you, I would turn around and walk back into the dinning room and be a good little witch" he warns "we wouldn't want anything to happen to your beloved little girl, now would we?"

I pull away and walk back into the dinning room and sit back down between Nicole and Rain. " what did he say to you?" Rain asks as she drinks her wine. "Oh the usual: he threatens me then told me I was pretty" Rain laughs " I think he likes you" I chuckle "What's not to like?"

Authors note

Sorry I only published half, I was in a rush and forgot to press save so I will publish in two parts Instead

Sorry for the late notice part two of chapter 3 will be updated tomorrow or tonight thanks!!