Chap 43 - Vampires

I can't believe this book finally hit 19.8k (19,898) reads. 717 votes.

This is awesome! I'm so happy. I love you guys sooo much!

Aerowyn's pov
________________

"wake up! Wake up, Aerowyn! Wake up!"

There is a voice.

"wake up! Don't you want to see me? Hahahaa!"

"I know you do."

"Come on, bitch! Wake up! You are making me angry now! Wake up!"

...............................

"why isn't she waking up? What's wrong with her?"

"my king. She is still healing."

"shouldn't she be fully healed by now?"

"my lord, she isn't healing because her body is reacting badly to her almost loss."

..............................

"THIS IS GETTING TO MY NERVES NOW! WHY CAN'T THIS BITCH JUST WAKE UP?!"

"my lord, the almo-"

"I DON'T CARE SHE ALMOST LOST THOSE THINGS IN HER WOMB! I SERIOUSLY DON'T CARE! IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A LOT EASIER IF THEY ARE GONE!"

.................................

Tanya's pov
______________

I opened my eyes slowly. I was on a bed. My pack hospital bed. There was a dull pain in my body.

"Tani."

I looked up and my eyes met with Ralph's. Wait! What the actual hell is he doing here?!

"w-what are you doing here?" I croaked.

"we got the stones." he grunted in pain. That's when I saw the faint blue and purple marks on his body. There were a few wounds and dried blood too.

"oh my god! What happened?" I asked.

"we got busted. Bianca saw us. A big fight happened. It wasn't a nice fight because the spirit in Artorius was a mess. The real Artorius was fighting from inside, that's why the spirit was completely monsterous. He even attacked a few of his own team." Ralph explained.

"what happened to me?" I asked.

"well, when we came back.. we couldn't find any of you anywhere. The whole pack was a mess. There were dead purple coloured weird roots everywhere. And they smell so bad. We found you and the others unconscious near the garden room. But not inside there-" as he continued, I started remembering everything.

"oh my. Where is Kail? Fiona? What about Winnie? Is she ok?" I got worried. What if something happened to them? What if something happened to the babies?

"Fiona and Kail are fine. But.. Aerowyn.. She-"

"what happened to her? Please tell me she is fine! Tel me the babies are safe!" I looked at him.