Epilogue

My book finally reached 24.6k, and 952 votes!

5 years later

ï_/!–•°•–!\_«

Aerowyn's pov

__________________

"Mommy! Cade is pulling my hair!" 4 years old Callie yelled from the living room.

I went to the living room.

"Caden! What did I tell you about pulling Callie's hair?" I asked.

"but Mommy! She hid my tablet!" Caden yelled back.

I put my hands on my hips and turned towards Callie.

"Callie?"

"fine! It's in the basement!" Callie frowned. Caden stuck his tongue at Callie and Callie did back. I shook my head.

"both of you apologise to your twin. Now." I sighed.

They both just stared at each other. "sorry Cal." Caden said rolling his eyes. "sorry Cadooo!" Callie rolled her eyes back.

"don't worry too much mom. I will handle them. You know they can't stay mad at each other for long." 9 years old Kail came out of his room.

I smiled. "Alright. Thanks honey." I said. "no problem mom."

I looked at the other kids who are playing peacefully. Let me introduce the new kids of the family.

First there is Aaron. He is same age as Callie and Caden. He is the son of Luciano and Ayesha. He is a complete duplicate of his father with his dark gray eyes and Ayesha's brown hair.

Then Athena. She is 3 years old. She is daughter of Viladmir and his mate, Laila. She is a sweet girl. But can be really hyper sometimes.

The twins. Shane and Shawn. They are 3 too. They are the sons of Danicia and Jaxon. Total trouble makers.

Then there is Max and Miles. Max is 3. Miles is only 1 year old. They are Jacky and Darren's sons. Max is always the peace maker while Miles is the quick tempered one.

8 months old baby Adeline. Esmeralda and Carlos's baby. She is a daddy's girl.

Laura. 2 years old Laura is Rayce and his mate, Ariana's baby. She is always very quiet.

Then there is 1 year old Ava. She is the sweet little girl. I want to squeeze her chubby little cheeks so bad. She is so cute! And oh. She is Ralph's and Tanya's baby.

Rina is only 3 months. She is Kassia's baby. She got almost all her looks from her father. And is always smiling like Kassia.

Then Millie. She is 2. She is Valerie's kid. Now Valerie is pregnant too.

Althea is pregnant with a baby girl.

And Ervin found his mate, Vivien. A sweet girl. She is a witch.

Oh. I almost forgot about Xavier. My god child. Xavier is only 2. He is really cheeky and funny. Never stands on the same spot. Guess who the parents are?

Yes! Alessia and Duncan!

I ws able to bring them back to life after a huge annoying and crazy ritual. But... it was worth it.