Chap 8 - Ruthless and Cruel

Aerowyn's pov

_____________

---___«°°5 years later°°»___---

I felt like something is on me. I felt soft hands on my cheeks. A feather near my nose. And my comfortable bed is bouncing. I felt someone poke my feet. Oops. Ticklish.

Aaachooo!

I opened my eyes sneezing hard. I heard laughters. Rubbing mu now red nose i looked up to see Rayce jumping on my bed. Esmeralda holding a feather. Darren near my feet. I glared at all of them.

Aachoooo! Aaaachooo!

I heard another laughter. But a cute one. I looked at my side to see my baby. Kail.

"mommy!" he squealed and hugged me. "baby." i said hugging him back. I gave him a big sloppy kiss on the cheek making him squeal again. "Mommy No!"

Everyone started laughing.

"happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, dear Alpha. Happy birthday to you." i heard my daughter's voice. I looked at the door to see Maya. She had a big chocolate cake in her hand. "awwn. Thanks Maya." i said standing up. 

"you are welcome Winnie." she said. She placed it on the table.

Incase you are wondering, no. I'm not Maya's biological mother. She is a rogue i met 2 years ago. She was lost. Lonely. And beaten badly. I took her in. And adopted her as my own. There is 5 years difference between us. But she doesn't call me mom. She said she wants to call me the usual name. Which i accepted.

And as for Kail. Fiona died 3 years ago. At that time Kail was only 1 and very attached to me. And i took him in. He knows I'm not his real mother. But he wanted me to be his mom. Which i happily accepted. And also that was Fiona's last wish.

"Rowy!" Jaxon ran into the room and gave me a bear hug. "are you trying to chock me kn my 20th birthday?" i croaked. He pulled away. "I'm just so happy that my little sister is finally 20." he said.

"how dare you?" Esmeralda came towards him unhappy. Uh-oh. "you are not allowed to call her Rowy. Only me and Ale can call her that. You guys are told to call her Winnie." she slapped his shoulder.

I felt sad as i remembered Alessia. She died 4 years ago.

"Rowy. Rowy. Rowy. Rowy." he started yelling. "Jaxon!" she punched his arm. But he still continued yelling my name.

"Jaxon! Stop annoying her!" Danicia came in yo the room. Jaxon looked at her and shut up at once. "come on, babe. I want to call her Rowy." he pouted. "we both know you are fine with calling her Winnie. You are only calling that just so you can annoy Esmi." Danicia said and lightly slapped his head.

"happy birthday sissy." she said and hugged me. "thanks Dani." i said.

As you all know, Danicia Mirabelle Salvator comes from my real family. We met each other 4 years ago. And became good friends. Soon, after that we found out that she is Jaxon's mate. She is our new pack Doctor. 

"lets cut the cake!" Rayce jumped down my bed. "why do you always jump on my bed?" i pouted. "because your bed is so comfortable." he said. "and it's my technique to wake you up." he grinned. "idiot." i threw a pillow at him.