Chap 3 - Alessia, Esmeralda

<Alessia, Aerowyn, Esmeralda's pics>

<when they met each other>

Aerowyn's pov

______________

"ouch" i winced. My foot hurts from all the walking. Thanks to my human speed.

It was afternoon now. And it's hot. So so hot. It didn't help with fact I'm in the wood. It only made everything worse. I have changed into a black tank top hoping it will help.

My hair is a mess. My face, arm and legs had small cuts.

By now i know the pack must be aware of my run away. Heck they probably are celebrating already. Who cares? I don't.

I decided it will be better if I find a no man land. So that no packs will come hunting for me.

Finally, i took a break. I was exhausted. I was starving. I layed down on the shadow of a big oak tree. It's time to take a rest.

I thought about my my life as i slowly fell into a dreamless sleep, yet peaceful sleep. Peaceful, for the first time in 5 years.

~~~

I heard voices. They were saying something. But i can't make out what they were saying. It was as if they were whispering each other.

"why is she in a wolf pack?" one of them said. The sound was feminine.

"i don't know. She is human. Humans shouldn't be here." another voice said.

I'm in a wolf pack? As in A PACK?!

well, shit.

I flinched and jumped away from them in a panic as i felt their hand on my shoulder. I hate it when people touch me.

I looked at the two girl. One of them looked around my age or maybe younger. The other looked about 18 years old.

They both had bright green eyes. The younger one had dark blonde hair while the older girl had soft blonde hair. They had same facial features. I think they are related. Maybe, siblings.

The older girl was wearing a jam coloured jacket over a moss green top with denim jeans which was ripped below the knee. The younger girl wearing a white t-shirt which has dirt all over it with black sweatpants.

"hey, calm down." the younger girl said. "you're a wolf" i said looking at her.

Great, i just met a werewolf.

Life, goodbye!
Death, here i come!

What else can i say, I'm at the line of the death.

"how do you know about our kind?" she asked.

"I was born into Werewolves too. But i didn't get a wolf. It doesn't matter, I'm going die anyway." i said. I was so scared. But i didn't show it. "you are a werewolf? With no wolf?!" she looked at me shocked.

"what do you mean, you are going to die?" the other girl said.

"i trespassed into your territory" i said. Maybe, they will let me live. It's worth a try. "look, I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to trespass. I was just passing by. I was tired. I need to get away. Please, don't kill me." i looked at them pleading.