Chapter 4

𝑬𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒚𝒔!- 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓~𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏

" BOYS DINNER IS READY, COME BACK DOWNSTAIRS PLEASE!"

Katsukis pov

Hearing my mom I quickly pull away, panting slightly. All he does is smirk at me, I quickly get off and go to the door while blushing. I unlock it "c-come o-on" is all i can say before walking out the door. I hear footsteps behind me, knowing who it is I quicken my pace and walk to the kitchen. "Hey boys, we are having chicken, mash potatoes and peas. I bought a few sodas and other drinks, they should be in the fridge if you want it". I just nod slowly, still in slight shock of what happened. "K, thanks mrs bakugo!" he said in his normal deku tone. I still don't understand how but i can't really ask him about it especially in front of my mom. I walk over to the table and sit down across from my mom, of course he sits next to me. "Izuku you go first sweety" "ok, thanks you for inviting me by the way. I can already tell tonight will be nice" He smiles at her, but what does he mean by that. He starts to grab a bit of everything, then my mom grabs her food. Of course I'm last so I grab a little bit of food. "hey i'm gonna grab some water, mom, deku do you want anything?" "I'll take some water please" "beer". I stand up from the table and go to the fridge, grabbing two bottles of water and a beer. I walk back to the table and hand my mom the beer and deku his water, before sitting back in my seat. My mom is the first one to start eating then deku, then me. As I eat, I feel a hand on my thigh, it makes me almost spit out my food but I manage to keep it in. I see my mom looking down at her food and eating so luckily she didn't see. Then I look over to deku to see him eating with a small smirk on his face, then he looks at my mom. Being left in confusion I went back to eating since it was the first thing I had today. I feel hot breath next to my ear "be good and don't let her notice....you look so cute flustered~" he whispers seductively into my ear as my face becomes bright red and I look down to my food. HIs hand slowly starts moving up, until it reaches my clothed member. I almost moan just from that but I swallow it down, he slowly starts to rub as my eyes flutter and I bite my lip as I slightly whimper.

Izukus pov

He's just so cute and then the whimper, i go back to his ear and whisper seductively once again "you should have been quite baby~ but i know you want it so bad that you couldn't help it~ so adorable~" I pull back away from his ear to see his face only become more red, I smirk again and remove my hand from his crotch, continuing to eat. "How is it boys" i hear his mom say "its wonderful mrs bakugo" "it's good mom, thanks". We all continue to eat until we finish. "Brat, could you clean up the mess i need to grab a few things and then i'm out" "ok mom". Brat? I'll have to ask about that, he stands up and grabs our plates and his mom's empty beer bottle. He goes to the kitchen and starts to wash the dishes and puts the bottle in the recycling. "Izuku, i'm not sure if katsuki told you or not but i'm going to be joining his father on a little trip so you two will have the house to yourselves... I trust you to keep an eye on him and not do anything bad" "of course not, and don't worry i'll keep a good eye on him". So we're gonna be alone tonight, even better. After he had finished doing what he needed to do and his mom was ready, we all walked to the door to say goodbye "goodnight mrs bakugo, have a good time with your husband" "i'll try sweety, oh and if katsuki does anything wrong don't be afraid to tell me and i'll make sure to handle it" she glared at him after that "of course, but he shouldn't be to much trouble" "ok then, with that i will be off.... Have fun boys, but not too much fun" "bye mom" "bye mrs bakugo" and with that, just like she said she was off. I closed the door slowly and locked it.

Katsukis pov

After my mom left, deku closed the door and locked it? I was going to head back to my room but as soon as I started to walk I was pushed against the wall with my hands pinned next to my head and a knee between my legs. I gasp at the sudden movement " awww so cute, but now I get to have you all to myself since no one is home anymore~" he says back in that seductive tone, that I now learned slightly makes me weak in the knees. He pecks my lips and once he moves away I follow my head back to his, wanting more. As soon as I did that he used one hand to pin my wrists and another to gently grasp my neck, making me let out a soft little moan. "Needy now aren't we~ and what was that i heard, do you like being played with roughly~" and with those words he tightens his grip on both my wrists and my neck making me softly moan and nod my head "good to know~". He pecks my lips again and then lets me go and walks away to upstairs, I quietly whimper from missing the touch. What was he doing to me, he is just and extra but why does he make me feel so.... Happy? I want to make him happy to, I want him to know how he makes me feel but I can't. He would think I'm weak and never come near me again so for now I will keep these feelings?... to myself. I start to walk upstairs, still trapped in my thoughts. I find my way up to my room and walk in to see deku sitting on the bed, looking at the door as if he were waiting for me to come in. Getting a small boost of confidence I close the door and lock it slowly, I walk over to him and sit on his lap with a smirk as I slowly start to grind on him. "Someone has a bit of confidence I see~ doesn't change the fact that they are a bottom" I start to kiss and bite lightly onto his neck, leaving barely noticeable marks. "I'm not a bottom" I try to say in an intimidating voice. " you are bottom, and tonight i'll prove it~"

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒚, 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓!! 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓~𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒕!

𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕: 1206