Chapter 9

My tears going down my face quicker, my moans growing even louder, and my back arching painfully as I feel a thick liquid splat onto my stomach and thighs.

Katsukis pov

I got nervous as I felt the liquid go over myself. While panting I force myself to look down at my thighs and stomach. Whimpering as I feel his fingers slide out of me. The liquid, or as Izuku said, the cum was white, almost like a thicker and more transparent version of milk. I look to him and mumble, still panting "messy.."

Izukus pov

He came and it was a wonderful sight to watch. The first time he ever came and I got to watch it, to be the first one that ever made him feel good enough to cum. " I know baby~ we can clean you up after but now its time for something better if you're still up for it" I watch him nod quickly, I laugh lowly from his cute response. Going to his ear, I whisper. "oh really kats, you want my cock deep inside you~ hm? to make you come over and over until you fucking sobbing over the pleasure that my dick brings you~ you wanna be my fucking cockslut katsuki?~"

Katsukis pov

I moaned, softly but I still moaned. His words made me flush red, who would have thought something so mean could make you feel so nice. I tried to think back on all the stuff I learned from Denki, since he would talk about shit like this randomly yet I never really listened. Then I remembered something, I get myself to moan again as slutty as possible. "ok daddy~" I try to look to him with a smirk. He looks angry, not like when kiri came around though, luckily. "you wanna play that game katsuki. Fine then lets fucking go." I watch him begin to quickly take off his pants. "every square inch right. you wanna sob right. you better be fucking prepared." I whimpered, not sure if that was a good idea or not.

Izukus pov

God dammit that got me turned on more than it should have. What made me pissed was that he knew of something as lewd as that. Katsuki is not the one to endulge in things such as that, plus this is his first time like ever. So who the hell would have put those words in his head. I get out of my pants quickly and do the same with my boxers. I am the one that gets to ruin him, I am the one that gets fuck him till his mind goes blank. Me and no one else. After getting my boxers off, I place my hand on each side of his head while leading over him. I watch his eyes slowly go do my body and to my dick. I move one from next to his head and to his jaw gently grabbing it and making him look at me. "eyes on me katsuki." I had to set aside my anger for the time being, as I
remember this is his first time.

Katsukis pov

I slowly move my eyes to meet his, everything around us slowly dissapears as it doesnt matter at the moment. "youre in good hands ok, Ill make sure you feel good before it gets too crazy". His words make me softly smile and nod. I slowly move my arms up around the back of his neck and putting my hands together behind him. "you ready?" I nod again, "so ready..." I watch as one of his hands slowly move down between us, hearing him groan. I think my nervousness may be showing as he pauses and looks to me and asks. "are you sure about this kats? we can stop if thats what you need" I shake my head though "just please take care of me" i know i'm being vulnerable as hell but i need him. I need to know i'm safe with him, of course i trust him, I've known him all my life and for as long as I can remember. Obviously we have bonded but this is a new bond, something that will only happen once, one first time and I want to make sure i'm making the right decision. Though there is no one else in the entire world i would let in more than him. I take a deep breath, and feel some sort of warm bump at my entrance. I slightly glance down, knowing this time deku can't bring my chin back up since both of his hands are preoccupied. I see his member, and it's definitely bigger than mine. I really don't think that there is enough room inside if me for it, but i guess since deku is the expert he know what will fit. I feel it start to intrude my insides and sensitive walls, I know the previous events were supposed to help with the stretched but god did it still hurt. Tears start pricking my eyes once again as he continues slowly pushing in.

Izukus pov

Im being as slow as i can but i really want to push in quick. The tight, warmness of his insides make me feel amazing but i know it would hurt him. I wouldn't do that to him, he is  trusted me enough to let me see him cry, let my hold him, let me pleasure him and I am not going to take that for granted. I push in till I bottom out and look to his face, its scrunched up and there are little tears falling from his eyes, his arms are wrapped tight around me. Since my hand is free again, i gently cuff his cheek;with the clean one as the other hand goes down to keep holding me above him. His eyes flutter open, there are flooded with tears. I wipe the wetness from his cheeks and eyes and come close to his face. I gently kiss his lips and do my beat to keep feeling okay and grounded.

Katsuki pov

I softly kiss him, no hard making out just soft little kisses. He moves his hips slightly, making me gasp and pull away. I think he was testing out the waters. Being distracted by the kisses made me forget about all the pain, it all felt like pleasure now. And oh my did it feel amazing, there were chills down my spine, i could feel it in my toes, my stomach felt clenched like it did before. My eyes were still watery i could tell, but it was from pleasure this time, not from pain or nervousness or anything like that.

Izukus pov

I wanted to see if he was okay with it, is face was still slightly scrunched, tears were still there but he gasped. It could have been a bad gasp so I decided to roll my him again and he gasped and whined this time. I don't think i could hold back anymore. I slowly pull out and push back inside him, it feels amazing. I start going quicker after being asked to, creating a rhythm of quick pushed in and slowly pulling out. All he could do was moan and it was music to my ears.

|| im so sorry i havent posted in a while, ive had this draft sitting here so i decided to clean it up and add a bit more, ill try to write some more later but currently im in class and it's almost over so ill be around later, bye loves!||