Chapter 8

𝒖𝒉𝒎- 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒔𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕... 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓~𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏

𝒑𝒔 𝒊𝒎 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒕 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒙 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚!

 Continuing to palm him as I whisper in his ear "what do you want bunny~ hm?~..."

Katsukis pov

Whimpering and moaning I start to think of my response, wanting to fluster him back. "I..i want you~.... i want you to do what you s..said you would~.... t...to make me not r..remember my n..name~" Light blush beginning to spread across my face. He slightly pulls away from my ear, making me think that I said or did something wrong.

Izukus pov

While pulling away from his ear I notice a bruise on his side, i'll make sure to talk to him about it later. I see worry begin to grow on his face, with a smile and a slight smirk I go and kiss him roughly, rubbing his clothed member harder and faster.
He gasps and moans loudly against my lips, as I also use the opening to slide my tongue in. Making the kiss becoming quickly heated, and continuing to rub him as moans slip into the kiss. As I rub, I feel a damp spot on his boxers, precum coming out of his cock. I pull away from the kiss, earning a slight whine from him, also slowing down my movements. I can see him lightly blushing probably from what is coming out of him and the whole situation we are in. "not yet princess~"

Katsukis pov

There is stuff coming out of me and its making me embarrassed, plus he just called me princess?! I whimper in response, I thought puppy was bad but this is even worse. "im not a p..princess" "hell yeah you are" My face flushes more, then I feel his fingers go to the waist band of my boxers. My face becomes red, what if he doesn't like the way I look or I do something wrong. I feel his breath return to my chest, him planting soft kisses on my now more sensitive nipples. Kisses continue to be planted all the way to my v-line.

Izukus pov

After kissing my way down to his v-line, I begin to pull his boxers down an off. I look at his member with a small smirk, it wasn't small but it definitely wasn't as big as mine. I hear him whimper most likely from the cool air hitting his member and me smirking at it.
 I slowly move to his cock and plant soft kiss on his tip, knowing it is sensitive. I continue my kisses on his tip, hearing him moan even louder. I look up at him, making eye contact with him as I slowly take his member into my mouth. Watching his head throw back in pleasure as loud moans escape from him. After taking in all of his length I slowly begin to bob my head, slightly confused from only hearing the sloppy sounds of me sucking him.

Katsukis pov

It was so wet and warm and tight, I haven't ever done anything like this and it felt wonderful. I couldn't moan it was all silent moans, I slowly lift my head back up trying to look at him. Until all of sudden I feel him slowly begin to touch my balls, as his teeth gently graze over veins as he comes back up. I heard him pant an then he swirls his tongue around.
My moans became no longer silent and they were honestly quite loud, if I heard them for too long they would hurt my ears. I whine in between each of my moans, slowly moving my hands down to his very soft hair and grasping it.
Arching my back as I start to feel a weird feeling in my stomach. As my mouth gaps open from the almost overwhelming pleasure, suddenly he sticks two fingers into my mouth. I feel him move away from my member. "suck." Is all I hear, and I listen to those instructions. His voice was so demanding, it sent slight shivers down my back as I suck. Softly whimpering at the lose of touch, as well as confused from why I must suck.

Izukus pov

He looks so adorable. His face flushed, my fingers in his mouth as he suck. Being all exposed and lewd for me and just me, absolutely wonderful. "aww look at you~ my perfect little slut~" I watch as his face grows red, hearing a whine from him. "do you like that?~ huh? when I call you my perfect little slut~" I hear him softly moan. "how bottom of you katsuki~"
All I get are whimpers in return.
Once I decide that he has sucked enough I pull my fingers away from his mouth, inspecting them a bit. I go up to him slowly, moving my saliva covered fingers down to his hole without him knowing. I put my face into his neck, lightly kissing it. As I whisper my fingers reach his hole, not touching it just yet. "you know I love you right~ and i'm gonna make you feel good~ then you're gonna rest for a bit and i'm gonna make you happy" I look to him and smile so that he knows I mean what I said.

Katsukis pov

He said he loves me!? I can feel my face heating up even more. I know I can't just whimper for my response. "I...I-" I get cut off from myself moaning and whimpering, while feeling a finger slowly starting to slip into my hole. The sensation is much different from before, and it has a weird feeling yet pleasurable. As the finger slides in completely I moan at the new feeling. I feel him begin to move his finger around inside of me, bending it as I feel it softly touch a soft that feels so much better than the others. I moan louder, his finger continuing to softly graze that spot inside me. I feel him kiss up to my ear softly and whisper. "see right here~"
 As he says those words he presses hardly against that spot, making me moan loudly as I throw my head back and arch slight. Tears forming a little in my eyes from the pleasure. He begins to whisper again, sending chills all over "this is your prostate~ makes you feel good when it gets touched~" I feel him begin to thrust his fingers, purposely hitting that spot each time. Moaning louder, the weird feeling returning as the tears blur my vision.

Izukus pov

 I can tell that he is getting close by the way he is subconsiously clenching around my finger, but just one finger wont do. I push in another finger in quickly, hearing the blonde moan quite a bit louder. Watching as tears roll down his face and onto the couch behind him, scissoring him with my finger quickly as he clench more. I thrust my fingers harsher and faster, wiggling and scissoring him so I would be able to fit.

Katsukis pov

I feel like im gonna burst. At this point tears are quickly rolling down my face as I moan louder than I thought I could. All i could focus on was his fingers and the way they feel inside me and how they touched my..?... prostate..? It felt so good, I moan out louder. "aH~! f-fUck~! i-izuku! i-i! im g-gonna~ explode~! and n-not~ w-with my q-qUirk~!"
I feel his breath return to my ear. "you're gonna cum~ go on kats~ cum for me~ make a mess~" And with that the pressure was released. My tears going down my face quicker, my moans growing even louder, and my back arching painfully as I feel a thick liquid splat onto my stomach and thigh.

𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝒊𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒈𝒐 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕~ 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓~𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒕!

𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕: 1321