Chapter 6

𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆. 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒂 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌. 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒊 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚! 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓~𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏

Just as I was about to make a move fore once, there was a knock at the front door....

No Ones pov

As the blond and his greenette were in their heated makeout session, possibly leading to more than just that. There was a knock that could be heard, at the door. They tried to ignore it but the knocking soon became desperate banging.

Izukus pov

The banging just wouldn't go away, and after a bit of ignoring it, it became soon very annoying. I pull away from him, getting a small whinish whimper in return. At this point I was pissed, which is not a good thing if you didn't know. I walk over to the door, unlock it and open it. I see Kirishima standing there, luckily I only had the door open enough for my head to peek out. Being able to hide my hard member behind the door. "Oh.. hey midobro! Is bakubro around?!" he tries to push past me and the door but im not as weak as he thinks i am. Being as pissed off as i am i don't have the energy to put my mask back up."yeah why." "oh well i dont know if it concerns you midoryia.." is he really going to fucking act like that to me. " ejiro what the fuck do you want." I could tell visibly that he got tense."u..uh m..midobro... a..are y..you a..alright" Meanwhile Kacchan hand walked over and stuck out his head near mine, also hiding his body. However he did put his act back on "hey shitty hair.." I don't know if he heard me or not. "H-hey bakubro, i have a question" "ok... so fucking get on with it shitty hair" kirishima takes a deep breath "would you l..like to go o..out with me." I could see blush forming on Kirishima's face. He had some nerve just showing up here and asking out my kacchan. Mine. "U..uh" I noticed how kacchan started to seem uncomfortable, and an embarrassed blush started to show on his face.

Katsukis pov

How could I answer that question?! I honestly didn't like him back and normal me should just reject him. But i can't, i want to let him down gently but i don't know how. Then all of a sudden Kirishima starts to kiss me, trying to use his tongue while doing so. I feel so disgusted I didn't even say I liked him back and yet she still kissed me.The kiss quickly stopped from Izuku shoving him back. "Heres a little advice, if you're gonna kiss someone do it right" He let go of the door and put one of his hands on my cheek and the other around my waist. Well since I do actually like Izuku, his actions cause my face to go red as I also let out a small whimper. "Dont just kiss with tongue first, especially if they're not kissing you back, be gentle and slow in the beginning" He kisses me as I instantly kiss back, face becoming more red. I wrap my arms around his neck, slowly becoming addicted to the kiss we are sharing. He pulls away, I'm guessing to speak again but I just want more, actually I need more. There have been too many interruptions so far. I pull him back in and kiss him, his grip tightens around my waist as I hear a soft groan from him. He pulls away again, this time I let him. "see he enjoyed that. now ejiro one last piece of advice.." While he is talking he is looking at me, with a lustful look in his eyes. "If you're gonna kiss someone, kiss someone who is single." Kirishima had just been standing there, face red of embarrassment and completely shocked. And with that Izuku once again closed the door and locked it, he then began to kiss me again. This time quicker and less sweet, but there was something we both shared. The want and need for something more.

𝑶𝒌 𝒔𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚... 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒚 𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒖𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘.... 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒆𝒕. 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓! 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓~𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒕!

𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕: 752