Chapter 2

𝒉𝒊 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒅𝒂𝒚! 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2!!𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓~𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏

*deku* I sigh and click the call button, slowly putting it to my ear.

Izukus pov

Just as I was about to clean up my phone rings. I reach over and look at who it was, it was kacchan. I slowly answer the phone, still heavily breathing " hello" I say waiting for a repose on the other end. The raspy voice that I love so dearly starts to speak " your coming over for dinner, then sleeping over... be over in a few hours". I had to spend the night with him, This could go one of two ways, either amazing good. Or amazingly bad. " ok whatever". I sound off probably from the events that just took place in my bedroom but i push it aside not thinking much of it.

Katsukis pov

After he picked up I heard heavy breathing, it was intriguing. He said "hello" and it almost sounded... hot? WAIT WHAT nononono nope. I'm just gonna push that thought aside, after telling him he was going to eat dinner and stay over he said something surprising "ok whatever" like what kind of answer is that... especially from him?! But once again it sounded h- no no NO! I sigh and hand up the phone to leave myself in my quiet bedroom. I put the phone on the nightstand, plugging it in as it was a low battery. Staring at the ceiling I start to think about how the unfortunate night will start and how it will end. My thoughts were interrupted by my mom banging on the door. Groaning, I stand up and walk over to the door, opening it. " FINALLY TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH, BRAT!" she then proceeds to slap me square across the face. I hold the slightly tingling spot as the pain starts to come. "Did you tell izuku that he was coming for dinner and spending the night?" "yes..." she glares at me "yes what?!" I look down to avert her glare. "Yes ma'am" she ends up slapping me again "you're supposed to look at people when they talk to you... such a disgrace" she turns around and walks out, slamming the door behind her. I turn around and walk back over to my bed, flopping down onto it. Feeling warm tears run down my cheeks and onto the bed.

Izukus pov

After cleaning up my mess I decided to get ready early. I walk to my closet and grab out a plain black bag. If you're wondering why it doesn't have all might on it, well that is sort of a front for my friends and my beloved mother. Anyways back to what I was doing, I grab the plain black bag and look through my clothes. I decided to pack a white t-shirt and some loose shorts for pajamas. For the next day I pack a red long sleeve shirt and some black once again ripped jeans. I grab a tooth and hair brush, putting them in the bag as well. Once I'm done packing I change into a black UA sweatshirt and some ripped jeans. I go to my bed and sit, checking the time. It is already 2:30, I put my phone back down and go to the kitchen to make a small snack since I won't be heading over there for another two and a half hours. I grab some bread and put it in the toaster, putting it on a good setting making sure it won't be burnt. Thinking of a way to make it better I walk over to the cabinet and grab the container of peanut butter and a butter knife. I hear the ding of the toaster, telling me the toast is ready and I walk back over. I quickly grab out the toast, trying not to burn myself and place it on the counter. "Shoot, I forgot a plate!" walks to a different cabinet and grabs a plate, walks back. Puts the plate down and put the toast on it, almost burning self cause they were still hot. Grabs the peanut butter and opens it, grabs the knife and takes a big scoop putting some on both pieces of toast. Spread the peanut butter around and then licks the knife clean, placing it into the sink. Puts back the peanut butter and grabs the plate, walking back to my bedroom and sitting at my desk. Starts to eat the toast.

Katsukis pov

I had accidentally fallen asleep, I reached over to check the time. Turning on my phone it stings from the bright screen, after a couple of seconds of my eyes adjusting to the light I see that the time is 2:45. I put the phone back down and slowly sit up, looking around my messy bedroom. Sighing, I stand up and flick on the light. Mumbles to myself " I should clean, one my would probably yell at me if I didn't and two deku should be coming soon". Goes around the room and starts picking up the trash and piles of clothes, putting them in their designated spots. I fix up a few out of place things and finally my room is done after almost a half hour. The time should be about 3:10, I walk back over to my now made bed and just lay on it, waiting for either my mom to yell at me or deku to come over.

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕.... 𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒔. 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒊 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒊𝒅𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒊 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓! 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆... 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓~𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒕!

𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕: 948