Valt VS Shasa

Right now, Shasa and Valt were in the Sparking Arena. Both bladers were standing on opposite sides of a Speedstorm Stadium. The crowd was silent because there were no crowds. It was just the both of them all alone together.

Shasa and Valt walked up to each other, while walking, Shasa noticed Valt was taller than her now. Back then, Valt used to be a little shorter than her and now he was taller. He's grown up so much.

Both bladers traded each others beys for inspection. 

Valt held Cosmic Saturn in his hand as he studied.

Cosmic Saturn...a sparking bey and it seems to be a balanced type...huh?... Valt noticed that Saturn had some rubber contact points on her bey.

Meanwhile, Shasa was studying Brave Valkyrie.

Brave Valkyrie...one of the ultimate attack types and there's tons amount of rubber on the ring. Same thing with the Chassis, the Chassis is surrounded by rubber and can also be shifted. Shasa thought to herself.

Both bladers traded their beys back at and walked back to the opposite sides of the Speedstorm Stadium, getting into their launching positions.

Shasa decided to switch Saturn into defense, for an upper advantage.

"You ready to have fun?" Valt asked in a confident smile and voice. Shasa smiled back and answered:

"Yeah! Let's go!" 

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO!!! SHOOT!!!" Both bladers launched with full force, pulling off a sparking shoot.

She launches like me!? Valt thought to himself, surprised that Shasa has the same shooting form as him.

Both beys landed heavily on the stadium.

"Now! Take the center!" Shasa called out as she swung her arm across. Saturn responded to her blader and took the center, holding it's guard up.

Meanwhile, Valkyrie was spinning around Saturn, but then quickly charged towards Saturn.

"Rush Shoot!" Valt called out his special move. Valkyrie sent a barrage of attacks towards Saturn. Shasa remembered that move, being Valts main move. She can feel each hit, hitting Saturn like a truck.

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH!!!!!

Valkyrie was able to knock Saturn out of the center and knocked Saturn into the mini rings. Saturn started to speed up and quickly jumped away and flew towards Valkyrie.

"Now! Cosmic Dive!" Shasa called out her special move as she swung her arm from the air towards the ground.

CLASH

Saturn collided with Valkyrie, but Valkyrie was able to withstand it and push Saturn back, taking Shasa by surprise.

"Let's do this partner!" Valt called out, and Valkyrie raced towards the mini stadiums and gathered speed.

Shasa...you've improved a lot...but it's time to end this!  Valt thought to himself as Valkyrie flew towards Saturn.

"Brave Sword!" Valt called out his beys special move as he swung his fist out front.

CLASH

Saturn was knocked out of the stadium and into the air.

BURST

Shasa gasped as she saw the two parts of Saturn burst in the air and finally out on the floor. Shasa sweated as she looked at Saturn, surprised by Valts power.

"That was a lot of fun!" Valt grinned as he held his fist out towards her.

"One more time!" Shasa called out.

"Uh...?" Valt asked in confusion. He then looked at Shasa who had a confident face on.

"One more time! Please!" Shasa begged, she wanted to do another battle. Valt saw it in her eyes. Valt was taken aback a bit. But then he smiled at her.

"Alright! Let's do another!" Valt said, and picked up Brave Valkyire and Shasa pieced her bey back together.

This time, she decided to change modes. She switched her Chassis into a solid state. The 2B Chassis has an ability. Switch to free spin or a non free spin Chassis. She decided to switch it to a solid Chassis. And she switched the Infinity Driver to attack mode.

Attack mode?  Valt thought to himself, wondering what Shasa might be up to. Valt then looked at Brave Valkyrie which shined at him which made Valt smile.

In that case... Valt took the Chassis off Valkyrie and unlined the swords.

Both bladers got in their launching positions.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO!!! SHOOT!!!" Both bladers launched, doing a sparking shoot.

Both beys landed heavily on the stadium and raced towards each other in the center.

"You're going down!" Both Shasa and Valt yelled at the same time.

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

Both beys were not letting up.

"Now! Cosmic Whip!" Shasa called out her special move as she swung her arm across with a purple whip surrounded her.

Saturn was able to knock Valkyrie back.

"Valkyrie!" Valt shouted and Valkyrie hit the stadium walls. And Shasa watched as the rubber compressed with the blade and quickly shot towards Saturn which made Shasas eyes widen.

CLASH

Valkyrie knocked Saturn back into the mini stadium. Shasa gritted her teeth in stress. As Saturn was speeding up. Shasa decided to power up.

"Saturn!" Called out Shasa who quickly swung her arm down, making her palm face the ground, with a strange blue mark on her forehead and her eyes are covered in blue and a light blue flame surrounded her.

Cosmic Saturns avatar was summoned and a light blue flame surrounded Saturn. Valt's eyes widened at the sight.

Flare!?  Valt thought to himself, surprised she was able to even have Flare!

"Let's go!" Shasa called out as Valt saw Cosmic Saturns avatar right behind her.

"Saturn..." Valt muttered before he grinned in excitement as a blue aura surrounded him.

"Valkyrie!" Valt called out as he spun around and shot his fist to the air, summoning Brave Valkyries avatar.

"Now! End this!" Valt said and Valkyrie quickly gained speed and flew towards and so did Saturn. 

CLASH

Both beys were colliding in the air. Quickly after, both beys pulled back and hit the stadium walls. Because of the rubber contact points on both of their beys, they didn't take damage and raced towards the center.

"Cosmic Blast!"

"Brave Sword!"

BOOM

Both beys were colliding with full force with a huge explosion covering the entire stadium.

Before they knew it.

BURST

Valkyrie bursted straight through Saturn.

Shasas eyes widened as Saturn landed on the stadium in two. Even thought Valt won, he was still surprised.

There's not doubt...that was Flare...