Xander's Dojo

Trees surrounded Shasa as she was walking with Toko and Nika through a forest. Right after Toko and Shasas battle, she wanted to get to training and Nika suggested a good place for training.

So right now, she was following the two Aoi siblings to wherever they we're taking them.

"Hey, where are we going?" Shasa asked while looking around, seeing nothing but trees.

"We're going to a special place, a training Dojo where one of big brother Valt's best friends train." Toko said, smiling at the old memories taken place in that Dojo he spoke of.

"Really? One of Valt's best friends?" Shasa asked, curious to who is might be.

"Yeah! He's really strong and he's apart of the supreme five, he's also one of Valts biggest rivals!" Nika said excitedly. Both siblings were carrying bags of bey bread that their mom made for their friend.

'One of Valts biggest rivals, huh?' Shasa thought to herself, she was wondering how strong he can be, who is he? He's apart of the Supreme Five? But then her thoughts were snapped out when Toko spoke up.

"We're here!" Toko announced and Shasa looked up to see that their were in fact in a Dojo. It was big and Shasa swore she could here bey's clashing.

Toko slid the door open and the three walked inside for Shasa to see bey stadiums with kids wearing grey robes, them yelling at their beys.

"So it's a bey dojo?" Shasa asked, Toko nodded.

"So where's your friend you were talking about." Shasa asked as she turned to Nika.

"He's out training!" Someone called over, Shasa turned to see who talked.

It was a 15 year old kid with light blonde hair with black highlights and green eyes. He has one red earring in his left ears and wears a black shirt with a blue snake on it. He sports a dark green jacket with black sleeves with orange stripes running down his long sleeves and a red collar with black and orange cuffs and a black and blue at the hem. He also has a red star and a blue star on his right side of his jacket and a stylized white letter Q on the left. He has black shoes and stitched jeans.

"Who are you?" Shasa asked, only for the boy to smile.

"You can call me Quon...Quon Limon." He said, then Toko decided to speak up.

"Quon is a good friend and a bitter rival to the guy who runs this place." Toko said and decided to wave to Quon.

"Been a while, Toko." Quon greeted, Toko nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, we've come to visit because she wants to train to get stronger." Toko said, pointing a thumbs up at Shasa.

Quon looked at her and asked.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"Shasa Guten, from BC Sol." She mentioned and Quon looked a bit surprised.

"BC Sol? That means you were on a team with Valt, right?" Quon asked.

"Yeah! You know Valt?" Shasa asked him.

"Yeah, we're kind of friends but I know him." Quon answered and Nika whispered to Shasa.

"He and Valt battled each other in the National Individual Tournament." She mentioned and Shasa nodded, listening to what she said.

"So where's Xander?" Toko asked Quon.

"He's out training, he'll probably be back in a while, ya know how he is." Quon sighed.

"Xander? Isn't he the one that uses Xcalibur and battle Valt in the team battles?" Shasa asked, and Toko said:

"Yeah, he was the one I wanted to introduce you to, he's training is out of this world and I think you can be a good match for him." Toko said with a grin.

Shasa sweat dropped as she remembered how intense Xander was. The battle between him and Valt had her to the edge of her seat.

Suddenly, the door swung open.

The four turned their heads to see who it was.

It was a very tall man, probably reaching higher than 6 feet. He has red-orange spiked hair, triangular teeth, and red eyes. He' also very muscular. He wore a red-fur trim vest and an attire consists of a tight red top which exposes his midriff. He also has a black belt with a type fastener at the bottom over it, he has black pants with four red stripes at the ends of each leg and white gauntlets over his arms.

"Oh! Toko! Nika! Long time no see!" He said with a grin.

"Xander!" Both siblings shouted as they went up to him.

'That's Xander Shakadera?' Shasa thought to herself, back when he last seem him, he looked much different but guess that time changes people.

"How've you guys been!?"Xander asked as he patted both siblings on the head, both looked like midgets compared to him.

Suddenly, he saw Shasa there, standing in disbelief. He walked over to her.

"I take it you're Shasa?" He asked.

"Y-Yeah! You're huge..." Shasa said, mumbling the last part but Xander heard and laughed.

"Yeah! I guess I'm pretty tall for a 15 year old!" He said.

'15 YEARS OLD!?!?!?!?! HOW IN ANY WORLD IS HE 15!?' Shasa mentally screamed in her head.

"Now, I hear you wanted to train and become stronger!" He said.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" She asked.

"Well Toko and Nika put in a call for me and I happily accepted." He said. Shasa was able to compose herself and spoke up.

"Xander! I'd like for you to train me, please!" She said as she bowed down only for Xander to grin.

"You got yourself a deal!" He said as he put his arms on his hips.

This got Shasa all up excited and was ready to begin.

"Now, how about we do my training routine, think you can handle it?" He said and Shasa looked confused and then spoke up.

"You bet I am! How hard can it be?" She said and then Toko and Nika giggled, remembering those were the exact words Valt said when he visited Xander in his Dojo.

He said those words that Shasa said and came back crying like a baby, begging for water and food, oh the good old times.

Xander gave out an evil grin and cracked his knuckles of his hands.

"Then let's go!" He said

Shasa gulped