Finals! Shasa VS Valt!

Sunset, fireworks are going off and the arena was filled with excited people.

"OKAY BOYS AND GIRLS! This is it! The entire world has arrived on this exciting finals match of the Beyblade Tournament League! It's finally time for the battle that'll go down in history, maybe even the match of the century!" Hanami announced

Outside of the arena, Shasa was looking at the sunset taking place behind the rocks. The match was being held at dawn and Shasa was staring down at its beauty. She remembered ever since the day she created Saturn and how hard she has worked for this specific moment.

"It started out as a goal, and now I'm gonna make it happen. I have to defeat Valt." Shasa said to her beyblade and then she heard footsteps behind her. She turned around to see Shards and Tomoka there.

"You ready?" Shards asked and Shasa smiled and nodded.

"Do your best out there." Tomoka said as she held out her fist.

"Take him down." Shards said as she also held out a fist.

Shasa smiled and fist bumped both of them.

"You got it!" Shasa replied and walked past them and inside the arena.

The bladers weren't even out on the ring and the crowd is already cheering.

"WOAH! The crowd is filled with excitement! In a few moments, the world beyblade league finals will be getting underway!" Hanami announced and the screen has shown the photo of Valt and Shasa as the finalists that will be facing each other.

"We'll start out in the red corner! She emerged victorious throughout these battles and has proven herself as a legend! Its our very own, Shasa Guten!" Hanami said and Shasa has risen up to the platform to hear a bunch of people chanting her name. She looked off to the crowd and was surprised to see who was there for the final match.

Aiger, Silas, Lui, Shu, Lane, Dante, Hikaru, Hyuga, Free, Rantaro, Ranjiro, Tomoka, Shards, Wakiya, Kit, Honey, Toko, Nika, Cuza, Rickson, Xander, Raul, and Kris all right there.

"GO SHASA!" A lot of them yelled. Kris was looking at Shasa with her arms crossed and a smile. She is proud to see how far Shasa has gone.

"Give it your all, Shasa!" Cuza cheered.

"Do your best!" Rickson called out.

"You can do it, sis!" Honey yelled.

"Shasa! Shasa! Shasa! Shasa!" The crowd began chanting her name over and over and Shasa couldn't help but smile.

"Okay now! In the blue corner...WE HAVE OUR VERY OWN NUMBER ONE LEGENDARY BLADER! It's our very own Wonder Boy, Valt Aoi!" Valt has risen up to the platform as well and has a grin on his face as the crowd roared and cheered for the blue haired boy.

"Go, Valt!" Kit cheered.

"You can do it bro!" Toko and Nika cheered.

"Let's go, Valt! Let's go, Valt! Let's go, Valt! Let's go, Valt! Let's go, Valt!" The crowd has also began chanting Valts name and that made Valt excited even more.

Now, both bladers are walking up and met each other on opposite sides of the stadium.

"Once they were BC Sol Teammates, but now they face each other in the ultimate battle league tournament!" Hanami said.

"To be honest, I was hoping I'd face you in the finals!" Shasa admitted and Valt smiled.

"I was hoping for the exact same thing." Valt replied.

"I've been working hard just to battle and take you down, so let's go!" Shasa said as she held up Surge Saturn.

"I wasn't slacking off either! Let's make this our best battle yet!" Valt replied as he held up Brave Valkyrie.