{No title}

18-year-old Pricilla was an awkward teen who knew nothing about boys, social lives, the In-Crowds, or parties. What she did know was Tumblr, being weird, being socially awkward, being nerdy, Television Marathons, reading books, eating, and not going to social events. She was just strolling along, listening to her Metallica when her shoulder bumped into another.

"Sorry," the two said in unison. They looked at each other. It was cutest and most popular boy at school.

"Hi..." Pricilla managed to squeak.

"GET AWAY FROM ME, FREAK!" He yelled in her face. He scrambled after pushing her into the lockers.

"Hey! Whoa, are you okay?" A soft voice asked.

"Yes! I'm perfectly fine and it made me feel pure joy as I was pushed into the lockers! Thanks, how was your day?" Pricilla sassed.

"Whoa, sorry. Is there anything that I can help? At all?" The voice replied worriedly. She recognized the voice as the school's second biggest nerd (since Pricilla was number one, yay), Jim Lyle.

"Sorry, Jim, it's okay, I'll just get to class."

Jim gasped and started running after her.

"You know my name?!"

"Yeah, of course I do," Pricilla replied nonchalantly. "Why wouldn't I?"

"Because I'm the biggest nerd here..." Jim muttered.

"No, I am," Pricilla argued.

"No! I am!" Jim argued back. Together they fought until they reached a conclusion that they were both nerds and better than everyone else. The end.

(A/N:I'm sick today, woooo)