Doll

Lindy's POV (she's 10)

"Lindy! Hun, gran is here and she brought presents!"

"Kay, mum!" I replied, running down the stairs. I hugged gran and sat beside her.

"Now now, Lindy, I've gotten you something that's very dear to me," she pulled out a beaten doll from her ancient handbag. The doll had rainbow colored hair that was falling out, giant green eyes, pink lips that were curved in a smile. I gingerly took the doll in my hands. "Her name is Serra! Take care of her for me!" I nodded and took the doll to my room. Gran was leaving in the morning. She stopped by to drop off some things including the doll. I set the doll on my dresser and stared at it for two minutes.

"Creepy doll, why did gran give me this thing?" I whispered to myself. "I'm not five anymore!"

"Lind! Dinner!" Mum called. I shook my head and walked downstairs.

When I arrived upstairs, I found the doll by the door.
"Hmm, maybe it fell," I said, picking it up and setting it back on the shelf. (A/N:Lindy apparently hasn't seen scary movies) I changed into my pjs and decided to go to bed early because I had a throbbing headache ever since Gran gave me that doll, Serra.

Serra's POV

The lights were out. I sensed no movement in the house. I blinked my plastic eyes. I quickly and quietly climbed down the dresser drawers and snuck towards the door. It was open slightly. I opened it a little more and moved it to the place it was in before once I was on the other side. I walked to the grandma's room and grabbed a pillow. Once I got on the bed, I shoved the pillow against the grandma's face. I whispered to her, "You should've gotten rid of me a long time ago." She suddenly stopped struggling and I removed the pillow. She had tears stained on her cheeks. I hopped off the bed and back the kitchen where I was going to escape. As I got to the window, the light turned on. I turned around to find the mom standing there, in shock, holding a knife. I smirked and hopped on the ground and grabbed a bat. I took one swing at the mom and she was knocked out instantly. I shoved the pillow on her face too. I heard footsteps on the stairs. I looked and found the little brat that the old lady gave me to. She screamed for help. I dashed toward her and wrapped my hands and fingers around her throat.

"I'm. Not. A. Creepy. Doll." Her eyes widened in terror, tears escaped her eyes, strangled gasps and screams seeped through her mouth. Her face turned purple and she fell limp. The door burst open and there were neighbors standing there. But by the time they found the bodies, I was already gone. I was dashing to anywhere. Through a window. No one will know. No one.

..................................................
A/N:You're welcome for that scary Christmas present! I hope you have nightmares and get rid of your dolls! Pray to Jesus, 'Kay? 'Kay.
..................................................